***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

^^^^^Never seen that video. You're right though. It'd be interesting to see him in another field of business. Get him on Wallstreet. Haha.

So dude made a ghetto movie. I mean does he really think people are going to buy this stuff? No one even buys rents or buys anyways. I just hope he made this with no kind of money and his actors worked for free.

So dude made a ghetto movie. I mean does he really think people are going to buy this stuff? No one even buys rents or buys anyways. I just hope he made this with no kind of money and his actors worked for free.
This is what I'm saying. I can pick up a camera, and call myself a director when the truth is I'm not. 

The brother has no invaluable talent in his field.

Shoud've stayed in food and beverage indeed.

^^^^^That is what I am saying. And to even own your own business and thrive off it is another thing. I mean I'd love to own a sneaker company but that is easier said than done. I think it'd be different if this was Jay Z saying what Dame is saying but dude is promoting a film that no one will ever see.

I honestly can't believe CTG played "can we all just get a long" role. I figured he'd go right at Dame just because Envy was getting it.

Why would Jay Z saying it make you look at it different? Who cares who the messenger is as long as you got the message? Jay clearly agrees with the overall theme of what Dame says, he doesn't work a 9-5 and he doesn't have a boss right? I agree, everybody can't be a boss, it's absolutely nothing wrong with having a job. You definitely need the worker bees but at the same time, just understand you're getting somebody else filthy off your hard work. What you gone leave your kids when you die? Debt? An insurance check that they run thru quick and be back to struggling in no time? Leave them a company, leave them a position, You gotta move like these white ppl man,they're the owners, they got the money. and if they don't, somebody I'm they're family got it. I salute Dame, I dnt know what his pockets looking like but he seems FREE. That's Powerful not having your life in another man hands who can end it all off two words , "You're fired"..

Dame is the living definition of power/money getting to someone's head. If you're such "boss" and a "man" of your own definition, why you gotta prove all these things to others about yourself so hard as you said yourself that man is not worried about another man. As others said, huge hypocrite. I understand the message he trying to preach, but dude is trying to get it across in a kanye-esque way and sounding very arrogant and ignorant which generally doesn't work well.

Dude living life so subjectively, trying to convince others his way is the right way or the best way, instead of just being objective. Again, just seems like the money/power,etc. has got to his head and he's just losing sight of reality.

Last edited:
Charlemagne backing down left and right.
laugh.gif
CTG was getting done by dame like Andrew Dice did him back when he was on Wendy Williams show.

^^^^I said Jay just because he has the money to back his "boss" credibility. Not saying Dame isn't creditable for what he is doing but he has little to show for putting down Envy for having a steady job.

And I know so many people that have their own businesses and fire their employees but I would hardly call them free any any stretch of the imagination. You have to put all our money back into your business as well as other things that people take for granted like medical, dental, and other things say a 9 to 5 company gives you. And that is not excluding loans you have to take out for your business as well. You might own your own company but you are ultimately owned by the bank anyways. Realistically to the average person, owning your own business is a tough thing and if any, becomes a money pit for people to get out of. I solute the people that can do it but don't put down people that have steady jobs because it fits their lifestyle.

So what does Dame have that he can pass to his son? One of his sons is a DJ :stoneface:

How can a man have a boss and be proud?

Dash Motors? Has anyone ever seen this oil?

Dame was talking like he's part of the 1%, but in a society like ours proletarians exist because the system doesn't function with a gamut of bosses.

It's not realistic.

Dame is a joke

Dame tailors his beliefs to get around his faults

Exactly

"Jobs are for lazy people that don't want to invest in themselves" SHAME DASH.

:lol: He thinks putting up his own dough means you're the boss. The purpose in business isn't to use your own money. Donald Trump doesn't go bankrupt, his company does. You're supposed to protect your personal finances. He keeps talking about flipping :lol:

Charlemagne backing down left and right.:lol:

:\ Disappointment. He had to be playing dumb.

Dame son got his own restaurant & cookie company

and he also DJ's

so does that add up to you?

Since he referred to Envy DJing

So did his son go to Dame for money or did he go to a bank?

And I know people with companies, but they're virtually companies in name only. You can easily say you're a boss.

Last edited:
Everybody could be a boss but they are comfortable being stagnant & dont wanna strive to be a boss, Everybody not cut for the independent grind because they arent patient, scared of failure & would rather work for a check instead of owning something and paying themselves

If you work the same job 10 yrs, you should have some money stacked to pursue a business venture instead of being complacent with that same job

Or you can invest your money into something that makes you money while working the same job. Pretty much have dual income from say buying property and rent them out. It's not like you can't work the system if you don't want to.

And what are these fool proof business ventures people think they can succeed on? Dame is like the same person to say "Why be on Instagram when you can make your own app company and be on your own stuff". I mean it's not as easy as it sounds. I am sure you can own your own companies but if they make no money, what's the point about bragging about you are free.

A business owner once told me when opening a business the last thing u want to do is front your own money. I'm not the most business savy person but it makes a lot of sense. Same one of those old dudes in the neighborhood that preach something that he s not doing. Telling u how much wrong your doing working but your doing better than him. Let each man pick his own route, how many weak minded dudes gonna take this advice jump off the porch n open a shoe boutique to watch it fail? Too" many chiefs not enough Indians" some of these dudes can't be bosses but some can. But its disgusting to look down on others that chose to work, when envy is probably in a better situation financially than dame.

Saving money is for suckers?

But yet you're supposed to hand something down to your son :lol:

Arent you the boss if you own the company? Getting a loan from the bank doesnt make you a boss, you're technically running a business to pay back that loan & if you fail you claim bankruptcy like trump

And if you're selling a product you're also not a boss, because you're dependent on that persons money. Dame also said that in a interview. Did you miss that contradiction.

And also the fact he owns a piece of a club.

Dawg IDC what yall say I just watched the first half of he dame interview that was dope!! Nice the see somebody rip them ****** to shreds. They always wanna get ppl up there and make fun of them, try to make ppl cry and **** but dame dash roasted all of them and their jobs :rofl:

Last edited:
Dawg IDC what yall say I just watched the first half of he dame interview that was dope!! Nice the see somebody rip them ****** to shreds. They always wanna get ppl up there and make fun of them, try to make ppl cry and **** but dame dash roasted all of them and their jobs
roll.gif
Gave CTG A New Damn Nick Name And All!!!..lol

^^^^I said Jay just because he has the money to back his "boss" credibility. Not saying Dame isn't creditable for what he is doing but he has little to show for putting down Envy for having a steady job.

And I know so many people that have their own businesses and fire their employees but I would hardly call them free any any stretch of the imagination. You have to put all our money back into your business as well as other things that people take for granted like medical, dental, and other things say a 9 to 5 company gives you. And that is not excluding loans you have to take out for your business as well. You might own your own company but you are ultimately owned by the bank anyways. Realistically to the average person, owning your own business is a tough thing and if any, becomes a money pit for people to get out of. I solute the people that can do it but don't put down people that have steady jobs because it fits their lifestyle.

Idk man, I just know I would much rather be in a position where my destiny is not in somebody else's hand. I been fired from plenty of jobs, I'm don't blame anybody for that but I just know what type of dude I am. I got problems with authority. I'm not the most punctual dude. I'm not the friendliest/talkative dude. I don't want to do things I'm not interested in. If you working a job you wouldn't do for free, then you not happy and you know it. _s content buying shoes every week that they can only wear on the weekend, if that. **** all the ********, I just wanna be free. I wanna do what I want. I don't wanna follow another dude rules and if I don't, you can stop my cash flow? What? That **** don't sound crazy to nobody else?

for those who are backing dame's opinion are you in fact going about your financial situations or business foundations the same? 
nerd.gif

ie. "putting up the money yourself" and "flipping" 

Idk man, I just know I would much rather be in a position where my destiny is not in somebody else's hand. I been fired from plenty of jobs, I'm don't blame anybody for that but I just know what type of dude I am. I got problems with authority. I'm not the most punctual dude. I'm not the friendliest/talkative dude. I don't want to do things I'm not interested in. If you working a job you wouldn't do for free, then you not happy and you know it. _s content buying shoes every week that they can only wear on the weekend, if that. **** all the ********, I just wanna be free. I wanna do what I want. I don't wanna follow another dude rules and if I don't, you can stop my cash flow? What? That **** don't sound crazy to nobody else?

You are preaching to the choir my man. I work corporate and have a love hate for it. I am like any other sneakerhead here on this forum but at my work, I feel like I am a weirdo. I get judged even for listening to rap music. I mean it's crazy atmosphere but others think it's so normal and I stress over it when I think I don't have to.

But a part of me also realizes this is a small price to pay for even what I am doing. I know so many people that are struggling so I can't think I am in a bad position. That is why I take offense to Dame. What he does is fine but not everyone has to follow his business approach to be successful. There are plenty of successful people that didn't do it his way and just because they have a boss, doesn't mean they should be discredited. The shear fact that Envy, CTG and Angela Yee are doing well in radio is a success story cause radio is like the worst medium ever. Why try to belittle that? You can't just start your own radio channel and expect it to be as successful. It doesn't work that way. Radio is practically owned by Clear Channel and you have to work their system in order to become successful and that is what The Breakfast Club did. I mean maybe in the future, it might be profitable to start their own Podcast or something but right now, they are doing fine.

for those who are backing dame's opinion are you in fact going about your financial situations or business foundations the same? :nerd:

ie. "putting up the money yourself" and "flipping" 

At .2 of 1 percent yes.

I have a job so ima slave in his eyes but at the same time I put money into things that I have control over and that i can generate money with. His path is where I want to be but not with the arrogance or foolishness he carries himself with.

Back
Top Bottom