***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I gotta agree with you bro...

**** almost everyone including Buck has admitted that 50 "overpaid" them. Buck was living that wild life with LV gun holsters and **** so its no surprise he had some money issues. Even then 50 paid his taxes Buck just kept ******* up.

Loo at Buck now though. Still icey as hell bunch of nice whips etc, I'm sure he still is a legit millionaire off of just those G-Unit projects and that Straight Outta Cashville album which is basically 10 years old.

Say what you want bout Fif but the boy knows how to make some money.
Judging from the IRS auctioning off everything in his house + him crying on the phone to 50 cent...I'm not sure about the "legit millionaire" thing.

Judging from the IRS auctioning off everything in his house + him crying on the phone to 50 cent...I'm not sure about the "legit millionaire" thing.

Not that I'm in my mans pockets heavy but there have been a ton of rich/wealthy people who didn't have tax money etc but still had well over a mil. I aint saying Buck is crazy rich but I'm sure he still is worth at least a mil etc. Hell his new G-Unit Deal prolly worth a Mil.

Just uppin this, hopefully yall still posting the interviews....

about the 50 cent ...I mean Unit interviews (the hell happen to the G? Dre own it?"

anyway, the g unit folks are prolly paid, and 50 is the General, but the way he talks about them, no matter how true it is, or if they playin, Yayo gettin talked to funny. Lil more respect would be requested if i was yayo.

lol this dude really hit every thread though? U lucky Music forum is the most looked over (outside of regionals)

Finally saw Dame on Sway, always interesting, but he always gets tight when they ask him real questions:

The whole bean situation, Jim Jones, and basically implying Jay is snitching smh

So what's the real reason Dallas penn ain't on the combat Jack show anymore

Dude use to have these "non-violent" *** protest and would skip shows when he didn't like the guest. He also wasn't very dependable and would run off at the mouth about stupid ****.

I can't front I like Dallas but his work ethic was SUS. They even had that Sneakerfiends podcast which I wanted to be cool but dudes would upload episodes way too late.

So what's the real reason Dallas penn ain't on the combat Jack show anymore

Dude use to have these "non-violent" *** protest and would skip shows when he didn't like the guest. He also wasn't very dependable and would run off at the mouth about stupid ****.

I can't front I like Dallas but his work ethic was SUS. They even had that Sneakerfiends podcast which I wanted to be cool but dudes would upload episodes way too late.

This and his Trayvon martin comments

Think that was the final straw and combat knew he had to part ways to keep the pod flourishing

Meth interview at HOT97 was dope, can't post because I'm on mobile

How to share a video on mobile:

From the video's page on the YouTube app, tap the video itself.

Then tap the share icon.

Tap "copy URL"

Paste it here in between '[ video] [ /video]', minus the spaces.

Viola:

[Video]

It's technically off-topic, but I know we throw their work in here sometimes too.[/Video]

Last edited:
Meth interview at HOT97 was dope, can't post because I'm on mobile

How to share a video on mobile:

From the video's page on the YouTube app, tap the video itself.

Then tap the share icon.

Tap "copy URL"

Paste it here in between '[ video] [ /video]', minus the spaces.

Viola:

[Video]

It's technically off-topic, but I know we throw their work in here sometimes too.[/Video]
[Video]
No
It's a good Interview
Props for posting it for people
Repped[/video]

Back
Top Bottom