***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Marsha did gain that weight back, I seen her a some months back in person and she was at least 25 pounds lighter, still love her and as Victor Page said, she definitely play for the other team.

Is that account an official Breakfast Club account? If so they have a MEAN promo team...

No there are several Breakfast club interview YouTube accounts.

It's just someone using NT/other forums to get Youtube money.
you have to be a partner posting original content to get paid from youtube
i don't think you can do that with vids like this, well i guess if they don't check to see if it's from somewhere else
you could

The pages get shut down every 6 months or so.

I don't see anyone creating a forum account then ripping/uploading and posting all those interviews for fun...even interns since Power105 plays on Revolt and they host the videos on their site Where as Hot97 embeds videos from their official Youtube channel on their site.

Is it impossible to get Nas or Dre? :smh:

Dre isn't coming, does he even do radio interviews? Besides at his level what would would be the point? As for Nas, I used to hope we would come up there, but Angela and Envy would **** it up. They are too juvenile to interview him Charlamagne would make a joke or two, but he would have more interesting questions for NAS.

Last edited:
Ricky Smiley show sounds corny...i just skipped to the end to see Kandi...i'm surprised she can't really twerk

Ricky Smiley show sounds corny...i just skipped to the end to see Kandi...i'm surprised she can't really twerk

She isn't a spring chicken but I don't think those were her typical "dance" moves like if she was in the crib or in the club. Not saying she can really get down or anything

Back
Top Bottom