***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Only time I listen to the breakfast club is for the interviews

the only morning show I listen to is sway's on shade 45

Only time I listen to the breakfast club is for the interviews

the only morning show I listen to is sway's on shade 45

I should start listening to sway, I haven't put myself on to his show yet.

Real talk, whenever they interview someone who actually has something to say it seems like Envy gets overly dumb.

Like, when they have someone on has some real **** to talk about, Envy is always pausing the conversation to purposefully say "See I thought (insert false idea or something that all uninformed people feel)" and then he keeps on bringing up that wrong idea n matter how many times the guest gives him the right information.

Whenever there's anyone smart or with some real stuff they wanna talk about, Envy always does this thing where the guest is over there in "intellect land" with the "deep people" and he's just being a representative for the ignorant folk, the real people like his listeners, and I don't like that at all. I feel it's insulting, especially when there's mad times where Charlemagne is getting into the real talk and glad that someone is finally talking about some real stuff, and Envy almost purposefully derails the conversation to just say "you see i'm not into all that smart stuff, cause i'm a real person." Like wtf is that about????

Thats the thing though, Envy isn't an intellectual person. The show itself isn't set up for that. Together they balance each other out, it is evident whenever someone is out. Envy is a fool with no filter, he doesn't care how dumb he looks he will say whatever comes to his mind. Charlamagne makes good points and is great at the interviews, but he too has his moments. Angela, again is voice of the females and strictly concerned about the gossip and who is dating who. As much as I would like for them to have conscience moments, they aren't equipped to handle that. They have childish humor, and make a lot of juvenile jokes.

When Ras Baraka was there, I cringed through most of the interview. He was there trying speak positive about his run for mayor and his accomplishments as an educator and principal. All they could do was make jokes about how dangerous Newark is, and mention stupid rrumors about how you shouldn't stop at red lights and its ok to run through them because the city is so bad. :smh:

Last edited:
I should start listening to sway, I haven't put myself on to his show yet.
Thats the thing though, Envy isn't an intellectual person. The show itself isn't set up for that. Together they balance each other out, it is evident whenever someone is out. Envy is a fool with no filter, he doesn't care how dumb he looks he will say whatever comes to his mind. Charlamagne makes good points and is great at the interviews, but he too has his moments. Angela, again is voice of the females and strictly concerned about the gossip and who is dating who. As much as I would like for them to have conscience moments, they aren't equipped to handle that. They have childish humor, and make a lot of juvenile jokes.

When Ras Baraka was there, I cringed through most of the interview. He was there trying speak positive about his run for mayor and his accomplishments as an educator and principal. All they could do was make jokes about how dangerous Newark is, and mention stupid rrumors about how you shouldn't stop at red lights and its ok to run through them because the city is so bad.
mean.gif
sway show is pretty dope.

Thats whats up Remy Ma coming home

Last edited:
Keyshia is hurt man. She about to **** around & drop a ratchet r&b classic. Feel sorry for _'s with bm's, they never gonna hear the end of that album

Keyshia is hurt man. She about to **** around & drop a ratchet r&b classic. Feel sorry for _'s with bm's, they never gonna hear the end of that album
laugh.gif
 Yup its written all over her face Boobie dun F'upd nothing worse than a woman scorned

Last edited:
she's always been light, could just be pale or the lighting in the station, she's half white

did-neffe-go-to-keyshia-cole-wedding.jpg

i think that's a fairly pic ^^

Last edited:
Wasn't Keyshia JUST on the show?

And yeah something is up with her skin. That's not how she usually looks. ***** look like a True Blood cast member.

Last edited:
I remember her mom being unsure of the ethnic background of Keyshia's father on her show. :lol: :smh:

Years later, Keyshia goes on tv and states that she's "biracial."

Last edited:
her pops was probably a John

I mean, she looks like it, i just wouldn't immediately go to skin bleaching when she's always been light and it could be a multitude of things

Last edited:
Came here looking for the Onyx interview this morning guess i gotta check youtube :smh:

It was a little crazy up there

Tried to embed from the site but it's not working, just gotta wait now........................where is Sonsee aka Suave?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom