\\//OFFICIAL//\\ Boston Red Sox vs. Aneheim Angels ALDS Thread; (Lock it up, 2009 We Off That)

KingFoamNYC:
smh looks like the tide is turning. Angels look to good after these couple games
This second game's not over yet, so I'm not counting as 2 good games. As of right now, I'll call it a game and 7 2/3 solid innings.
laugh.gif

I hate our bullpen.
mad.gif

Used to be so good, and not just because of K-Rod. He just put us from great to excellent. Now we've gone from great to mediocre.
ohwell.gif

u know what i'll be honest the angels scare me but i think it'll be a helluva series.

yanks in 7
pimp.gif

The Sawx better take it to a 5th game and that game better be a 21 inning joint.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ them losing the one time of year when some Yankee fans are pulling for them to win.
laugh.gif

onewearz:
cant depend on the sox for nothing
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

G Stacks:
We all just popped in at the same time.
laugh.gif

Yeah y'all did. Creepin', wonderin'.
wink.gif

But yeah, being up 2-0 and you guys being up 2-0 means nothing to me. The Red Sox know what it's like to be down in a series where they haven't won 1game yet and face elimination... but don't get eliminated.

And the Yankees know what it's like to be looking at 1 more win without the other team having won a game in the series yet... and they don't advance.

So yeah, could be Minny/Red Sox as far as I'm concerned.

Glad we touched up Beckett in the playoffs, though... FINALLY.

I hear you...I'm not making any assumptions. We absolutely have to close out this series on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom