\\//OFFICIAL//\\ Boston Red Sox vs. Aneheim Angels ALDS Thread; (Lock it up, 2009 We Off That)

Why am I upset about Lackey being out? Because I wanted to see him go the distance, or because I don't know which of our Jekyll and Hyde bullpens is goingto show up?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Yankee - Red Sox rivalry dead ?
laugh.gif
well, we gotta beat the Red Sox first to be considered a rivalry. as much as i hate boston, we're basically their %!%@@++ until we defeatthem in a playoff series

Angels fans dum hype.. y'all do know beckett is gonna pitch a gem tomorrow and the sox are gonna win the next 2 in fenway right?

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Why would you even say that?

And look at the time!

laugh.gif

im at work till 8 am, and i know its disgusting but i want the sox to win this series, i want no part of the angels, they give me headaches.

i feel like such a scumbag right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

And look at the time!

laugh.gif

im at work till 8 am, and i know its disgusting but i want the sox to win this series, i want no part of the angels, they give me headaches.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I have no idea how that can be forgiven unless you get each one of ustickets to a playoff game.

dako akong otin:
Kookcle:
laugh.gif

well, we gotta beat the Red Sox first to be considered a rivalry. as much as i hate boston, we're basically their %!%@@++ until we defeat them in a playoff series
Why do we have to beat them in the playoffs for it to be a rivalry? That's not how it's been for the Yankees/ Red Sox rivalry for decades.Yankees stayed winning championships... sometimes going through Boston, sometimes not... and that's been called a rivalry forever.

I never understood that. I remember being a kid thinking 'How is that a rivalry? One team hasn't won the World Series in an eternity; the other teamhas twenty-something titles. And the team with all the titles got some of them by occasionally going through the team that hasn't won a title in forever.But that's a rivalry?'

I remember arguing with this kid FROM BOSTON in junior high about that.

I've always wondered that.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

dako akong otin:
Kookcle:
laugh.gif
well, we gotta beat the Red Sox first to be considered a rivalry. as much as i hate boston, we're basically their %!%@@++ until we defeat them in a playoff series
Why do we have to beat them in the playoffs for it to be a rivalry? That's not how it's been for the Yankees/ Red Sox rivalry for decades. Yankees stayed winning championships... sometimes going through Boston, sometimes not... and that's been called a rivalry forever.

I never understood that. I remember being a kid thinking 'How is that a rivalry? One team hasn't won the World Series in an eternity; the other team has twenty-something titles. And the team with all the titles got some of them by occasionally going through the team that hasn't won a title in forever. But that's a rivalry?'

I remember arguing with this kid FROM BOSTON in junior high about that.

I've always wondered that.

well, true too.. i never looked at it that way. though the yanks and sox have had a more storied history than angels and sox.

^ Yea it's different with Yanks and Sox. Don't ask why don't ask how.
laugh.gif

BTW if the Yankees were out of the postseason, I wouldn't be mad if the Angels won for the sole reason of Adenhart. That last commercial kinda touched me.

Originally Posted by onewearz

bobby1109 wrote:

And look at the time!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I have no idea how that can be forgiven unless you get each one of us tickets to a playoff game.

laugh.gif

its not like im sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for big sloppy to hit one out, but ur right, this kind of behavior is unacceptable. apologies to myyankee fam.

sweet.

Great performance by John Lackey. The less we see the bullpen, except for darren, the better our chances.

Torii
pimp.gif

on to game 2 Beckett wont be easy I hope Weaver can match him

good start.

2-0 sounds better tho.

Gonna be working tomorrow so imma miss the game:smh:

dam timmy, shorty got a *%$ on her chest
pimp.gif

and yeah httb, i think we just gave the deadset clan some future ammo
laugh.gif

They'll be gone by Wednesday. Except for Deadset, he still has his annual "cheer for the Bruins and watch them crash and burn" portion of hisyear to go.

laugh.gif
I JOKE I JOKE DON'T SLAY ME WITH YOU ACCENTS.

Back
Top Bottom