OFFICIAL BOSTON RED SOX 2010 SEASON THREAD - RIP 2010 SEASON - Time To Play Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/v/DPvMOVFshyI?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/DPvMOVFshyI?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

roll.gif

pimp.gif

this team reminds me of the indians team in major league...pre-miracle turnaround of course

i dont get why he thinks he can blow "fast"balls by everyone...your fastball has no movement. and sorry, but you're not mariano in terms of accuracy. learn to throw some other god damn pitches. marcus thames was sitting dead red...how could you not know that? if your dumb country **+ knew that, how could you throw that pitch?

/rant

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i dont get why he thinks he can blow "fast"balls by everyone...your fastball has no movement. and sorry, but you're not mariano in terms of accuracy. learn to throw some other god damn pitches. marcus thames was sitting dead red...how could you not know that? if your dumb country **+ knew that, how could you throw that pitch?

/rant
They was all sittin on that **%+. I just had that feeling someone was going out. Texiera just missed one. Then Arod blasted him. Then I went to bring my boy back to his crib and my phone blew up by every Female Yankees fan I have in my phone talkin about We Won!!!!!!!! Did Pap even get an out? That douchey stare isnt scaring anyone anymore. Cut the **%+.

Really hope tomorrow's game doesn't get canceled, I have tickets. Been raining pretty hard here in Boston though

Atleast we got the split. A couple more games like that from Pap and even I might start calling him PapelBUM. I cant hate on the defensive play tho, that +#%$ saved us. But he shouldnt be getting in those situations. If he blew another 2 run lead last night to the Yanks I would have had to throw my phone away. I would have never heard the end of it.

But back home for Minny, hopefully we are better at home against them. We gotta get something going. Cuz this .500 !+%@$+%% isnt gonna cut it.

Really tough couple of weeks coming up: Minny, Philly, and Tampa Bay.

Let's see what this team is made of.

pitching hopefully starting to come around. clay and lester getting into a nice groove. beckett and lackey need to fix it. dice k is a lost cause
laugh.gif

Complete game on 103 pitches.
eek.gif

Lester usually hits 100 within 6 innings. Nice to see him have an efficient night like this.

lester, clay, dice k, and wake....helping to get this ship righted. lackey and beckett...need to start earning that damn money
smh.gif

tampa is gonna be tough tho. hopefully the pitching can keep it up. offense has been fine as of late.

Been playin good for a couple weeks now. Gotta keep it going against the Rays.

I think it might be time to start gauging interest in Lowell and see what we can get for him. Its looking like Ortiz is good and we have a good amount of bats as it is. I would love a catcher who could throw someone out for a change. Dont get me wrong I love Vic. But he couldnt throw someone out if they waited for him to get the ball before they took off.

Back
Top Bottom