Official Boston Celtics Season Thread vol. Banner 18 or Bust

Just now finding the Official Celtics thread. Been active in the regular season and playoffs thread. Been a fan for 15+ years. Wanted to take down LeBron bad but, I'm content on where we finished this year especially with all the injuries.

Hopefully this thread picks up in the offseason...

But yeah, I feel the same way... but the Cs accomplished WAAAY beyond everyone's expectations. Like we can dwell on the what-ifs after losing to Lebby but the team's future got a lot brighter, and I hope this type of energy and system can attract FAs in the future.

The 2008 team was totally built to win it all and Danny shored up the bench at that time. Having Posey/House/Powe/T. Allen/Big Baby /Scal for Doc to play with did wonders. I'd play my best if I had Truth/Ray/KG as teammates, can't mess that opportunity up! :lol:

I just feel that the promise/growth Tatum and Brown showed will help this team lead the East and that's one of the reasons why I can't wait for next season! Brad can adjust the minutes accordingly to give Kyrie and Gordon proper rests for the long run.

I hope Danny could bring in a scorer like a JJ Redick/Marco Belinelli type or Tyreke Evans off the bench just to keep things going, resign Baynes and Smart, another serviceable big for cheap... #Banner18 :lol:

All this "Lebron to Boston" so he doesnt have to beat them is some sucka **** to me. We'd learn to love to have him on the C's tho.

Felger&Mazz (98.5 Sports Hub) mentioned and brought up a point that if the Cs do indeed move into the top 10, it might as well be the top 3 and they were buzzin about the possibility of Luka Doncic getting drafted by the Cs or else just stand pat (which I strongly believe they should do knowing we don't need to sacrifice the farm for temp guys)

It would take a ****LOAD of assets tho :ohwell:

Gettin mixed feelings about this, hopefully Ainge won't fleece himself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom