Official Boston Celtics @ Atlanta Hawks Game 4 thread

Legler is a MORON.

smh.gif

They just talked about it on ESPN.

It looks like KG should be suspended.

Williams and Perkins should get nothing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...8vLYF?slug=ap-hawks-celtics&prov=ap&type=lgns

Yes, I hate the C's...dislike KG...etc...I'll admit it.

That's not where I'm goin....the thing is the consitency.

Kobe gets a game for "arm flailing"...KG PUSHES a ref...nothin....go back to last year with the Suns...and now nothin...

Either suspended EVERYONE....or suspend NOBODY

I'm sorry.

image_6994947.jpg

Let a role player do that, let a player on the Hawks do that and see what happens

dude just reported on espn.
one dude was like wtffff? those are suspensions!!!!

Stern is the biggest sackrider of all time!

edit: no racism intented but the white guy on espn
right now is the biggest idiot i have ever heard/seen.

tim leggler (sp?)

what a joke.

Proof again that Stern hates the Suns. Williams and Perkins should be gone for 1 game "according to the rules" even though there was no intention ofgetting involved in the scuffle. They were on the court. #%$! you stern!

Tim Legler is a jerk. You can't apply the rules according to each individual incident because it creates inconsistencies and the appearance of preferentialtreatment towards high profile/popular players. Either it's applied across the board so ALL players have to be subject to the same treatment for theiractions or you lose credibility. David Stern sucks. He's a crooked bloodsucker.

How can Stern be at the friggin game, see the tape, and not suspend Garnett? Maaaaaaaan, that is flat out wrong. NBA should be embarrassed of themselves.

you think the hawks will come out jacked up after this BS call?
you think they go into the garden and take one from the celtics palms?

Originally Posted by atljunkie

1) They better

2) Unfortunately, I can't see it happening
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by atljunkie

The swagger is remarkable right now.
pimp.gif

If Stern doesn't want to stop things from escalating, let's push things even more. I hope this chump shows up in Boston on Friday. Then I hope Zazabodies somebody...

even if they dont take one, i sure as hell see them come out firing.
it will be a much closer/strenuous game than the first 2 in boston.

its like im mad, but what i can i do? nothing so i just have to live it with
and hopefully the hawks can let justice prevail.

just like what happened to the patriots after cheating.
might not happen in this series but i sure hope it happens!

Originally Posted by CP1708

How can Stern be at the friggin game, see the tape, and not suspend Garnett? Maaaaaaaan, that is flat out wrong. NBA should be embarrassed of themselves.

Thats what I'm saying, him and Stu Jackson were both at the game.

I have lost respect for Stern and the Celtics now. I am sorry y'all but I have. This is ridiculous. Well we can all look forward to the refs helping theCeltics now the rest of the series.

stern knows that if you suspend perkins and williams, then you gotta suspend garnett... and thats just not going to happen... especially with the series 2-2...he's a damn hypocrite
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

phoenix suns fans should be heated, cause they were so close to the 'ship last year... amare and diaw did the same thing and it cost them the series...this ain't a good look for the NBA...

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

phoenix suns fans should be heated, cause they were so close to the 'ship last year... amare and diaw did the same thing and it cost them the series... this ain't a good look for the NBA...

I, for one, am absolutely furious about it. It just makes me think back all over again and "what could have been..." ...
smh.gif
mad.gif

*%$! you, Stern. And *%$! you, Boston.

Go Hawks.

I know that KG should get a game and i hope he does. If not all we will hear about is how $tern gave us the series.

Any win after that too.

smh.gif
smh.gif
stern needs to get sniped. someone in ATL needs to step up and take one for the hawks!

jk

but really, screw you stern.

If I'm Stern, I'm lookin out for the first car I see with Phoenix plates, cuz it's Zo, and he ain't happy.

that ref should have flopped like every damn player in the league.
then that would have set it off.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom