Official Boston Celtics @ Atlanta Hawks Game 4 thread

LMAO between this little skirmish and the whole wiz-cavs entertainment factor in the series has made the playoffs great

i love the playoffs!!!!

stern looking like he about to stop the game. he was the only one silent in the stands lol

Zaza
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Zaza is probably gonna write something bad about KG's style in his next Fashion column for Hoops magazine
laugh.gif

Caucasian ain't been to a Hawks game in 20 years.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I for one like Horford's attitude. He's into the game and a little cocky but you can tell it's all in good fun and competition

David $tern is one of the biggest weasels in sports. how does this dude get away with the garbage replies to Cheryl Miller's questions. he can't evengive a concise answer about the fines to Pierce and Stevenson. unreal. what a P.O.S.

When Josh Smith threw that touchdown inbounds pass, from the camera angle I thought he was just tossing the ball away because he was pissed at the Ray Allen 3
laugh.gif

I'm liking this series too... I just can't stand it when the Hawks play like a lottery team and iso everyone

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I love that all of this is happening in front of Stern
laugh.gif

Yes, Stern, please take note - this is PLAYOFF BASKETBALL.

Stop trying to make this sport for pansies.
- No hand checks.
smh.gif

- Hard fouls can get you suspended?
smh.gif

- Trash talking gets you a T? Now hand gestures can get you fined?

What happened to the good old days where you'd be screaming at your TV for blood?
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Celts-Lakers, Bulls-Pistons, Heat-Knicks - I found these all very entertaining, just based on the fact that it looked like a street fight was going tobreak out at any moment.
eek.gif

Let it slide David. There are old school fans that prefer this brand of basketball where things can get heated. If I want to watch basketball with nophysical play, I'll watch that other league of yours.

^ there are a bunch of celtics fans there.

about the skirmish...
eek.gif
eek.gif

zaza is a beast!!!

go hawks!!!

Originally Posted by bangtcg

why the hell is the stadium cheering for bostons run? god come one cheer for your state man.

Obviously, some Celtics fans made the trip to Atlanta...

This game is AMAZING so far.

kg trying to punk the wrong guy
zaza will body him with ease!

kg better stop running his mouth, because zaza would take him out if kg is driving to the lane, etc.
kg isnt going to do nothing, i remember when anthony peeler (his former teammate) threw an elbow at him and he aint done nothing

this game is intense... dudes going for every board like its the last possession of the game
eek.gif

hopefully the hawks can keep it up...

Atlanta has SOOO much talent...

Harford
Smith
Childress
Williams
Bibby
Zaza lol
Johnson

Even though I am not a hawks fan they are enjoyable to watch. I hope they can keep this nucleus together for the long run...

I used to like the Celtics in the beginning of the season.
But now they've got so much attitude. For doing nothing...now I hate them they got this swagger like don't mess with us, but they haven't doneanything, in fact they lost to the Hawks.

Back
Top Bottom