Official Boston Celtics @ Atlanta Hawks Game 4 thread

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

No offense dude but Zaza is a piece of trash. What's Garnett supposed to do, get thrown
out of the game for punching some scrub in the mouth? Posey should have stepped up
in KG's stead, thats what we got him for. Posey's a straight hatchet man.( I'm not going to
front like dude's not a dirty player.) You win this round Atlanta, but getting even does
not equal winning a series.
devil.gif
See you in Boston Mr.Johnson...

laugh.gif
It's funny that you actually think Garnett would do anything period. Garnett is a great player, don't get me wrong, but he's all talk. He would never "punch some scrub in the mouth".

People act like KG is tough or something. Ask Anthony Peeler how tough KG is? Dude hit him with a forearm to the face and KG took it. Dude is a softee when hegets into it. He wouldn't swat a fly. Zaza knew what was up.

This quote sums it up....

"We all know he's a great player," Pachulia said. "He's done a lot of good things for the league. He's a future Hall of Famer. But it doesn't matter when we're on the court."

The officials stepped in quickly and Woodson charged onto the court to pull his players away. No punches were thrown and no one was ejected, though the officials did call offsetting technical fouls -- two on each team -- after looking at a replay.

"I don't take anything from anybody," Pachulia said. "The message was, 'We're right here. Even if we lose, it's not going to be easy.'"

pimp.gif

I agree 100% w. DLo's comments a page earlier....

marvin williams should be suspended for steppin on the court during the "scrum".....

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
if it actually happens

Originally Posted by Newbs24

People act like KG is tough or something. Ask Anthony Peeler how tough KG is? Dude hit him with a forearm to the face and KG took it. Dude is a softee when he gets into it. He wouldn't swat a fly. Zaza knew what was up.

I remember that game against Sac. Peeler was trying to get KG to retaliate so he could get ejected. KG was smart in not hitting him back cause that wouldhave cost his team the game.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

People act like KG is tough or something. Ask Anthony Peeler how tough KG is? Dude hit him with a forearm to the face and KG took it. Dude is a softee when he gets into it. He wouldn't swat a fly. Zaza knew what was up.

I remember that game against Sac. Peeler was trying to get KG to retaliate so he could get ejected. KG was smart in not hitting him back cause that would have cost his team the game.

Either that or he saw Brad Miller standing there and wanted nothing to do with it. KG was shook and didn't want any. I like KG. Insane talent but he isnot a tough guy. Don't think he would raise a hand in a scuffle against someone his size.

I have to admit. I use to like all these players until they have been overhyped and recently played out
but not even that can stop me from admitting that ray allen has one of thee cleanest jumpshots i have
ever seen. he keeps his poise and zeros in on the hoop. something to emulate.

42ec8ccae78b466f84ec4d99c0d0dcba-getty-80372915sc008_celtics_hawks.jpg

also, gotta love zaza's intensity. its going to be ridiculously hard to catch a W in Boston.
hopefully they can at least play well though and bring it back to ATL to force a game 7.
horford had a quiet game points wise cause they buckled down on him on defense.
he had back to back outstanding games and boston decided to shut that down.

they are going to hound joe johnson the next game. its going to be hard as hell for him to have a decent look.
thats when bibby, horford, williams, etc need to step it up big time. all that being said and pretty obvious...

GO HAWKS!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow, so much hate for KG....I guess that's what happens when your team starts winning. Everybody loved him when he was on a losing team, smh @ some of youflip floppers.

Either that or he saw Brad Miller standing there and wanted nothing to do with it.

You're really reaching dude. Peeler gave him the bait and he didn't take it, and it was a playoff game (he would have been ejected and cost his teamany chance).

Originally Posted by bonafide125

I remember that game against Sac. Peeler was trying to get KG to retaliate so he could get ejected. KG was smart in not hitting him back cause that would have cost his team the game.

Either that or he saw Brad Miller standing there and wanted nothing to do with it. KG was shook and didn't want any. I like KG. Insane talent but he is not a tough guy. Don't think he would raise a hand in a scuffle against someone his size.

EDIT: mez one hit it on the head.

^^^ dude gets crossed the hell up and hes checking out his ankle after it...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:rolllin

Man I need to cop myself a Joe Johnson authentic ASAP...........

already have a home jj jersey but replica. about to cop the away one too!

pimp.gif

On a related note, my voice sounds sexy as hell this morning.
laugh.gif

Good thing I'm in the library all day studying for a final at 5. Although, the raspyness is accompanied by a cough that my neighbors in here probablydon't appreciate...

kg is like them strippers who have to do more to get attention. that menacing appearance/intensity is just there to compensate for any physical toughness hedoesn't have. He's a competitive guy, but there are limitations to his overall toughness(mental and physical) because of his body frame/physicalstrength.

Back
Top Bottom