OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

I wish they can have Lapierre wired for a game. I would love to hear what this dude's spitting 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I wish they can have Lapierre wired for a game. I would love to hear what this dude's spitting 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

im still in utter disbelief and am totally embarrassed about last night.

earlier today i read thomas' comments after getting back to boston and it boiled my blood. not that i expect him to say anything different or change his style in the middle of the cup finals...but still. he is the bane of my bruins fanhood. i dont care if he doesn't allow another goal the rest of the series. and again, i don't blame the loss all on him, as much as i hate him, i will almost never blame a loss solely on the goalie. but the plays he made on saturday night took months off my life...

im still in utter disbelief and am totally embarrassed about last night.

earlier today i read thomas' comments after getting back to boston and it boiled my blood. not that i expect him to say anything different or change his style in the middle of the cup finals...but still. he is the bane of my bruins fanhood. i dont care if he doesn't allow another goal the rest of the series. and again, i don't blame the loss all on him, as much as i hate him, i will almost never blame a loss solely on the goalie. but the plays he made on saturday night took months off my life...

Originally Posted by bjm5295

welp, tonights for the season.. aint no 3-0 comeback crap happening on vancouver.

Yeah dude. Must win. I'd even say both home games are must wins

Originally Posted by bjm5295

welp, tonights for the season.. aint no 3-0 comeback crap happening on vancouver.

Yeah dude. Must win. I'd even say both home games are must wins

Back
Top Bottom