OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

I'm back 
pimp.gif

Had some final exams to take care of.

Can the wings pull off another one tonight?

Anyone keeping up w. Evgeny Artyukhin?

Dude went INSANE during the IIHF.
laugh.gif
He's an absolute monster. I thought he'd be so much better in the NHL. He's the most physically imposing forward to play in the NHL since Eric Lindros. 6'4" 255 pounds and skates better than 99% of the league. Too bad he's got no hands and borscht for brains.

That being said, I'd love to bring him back to the NHL on the Caps
laugh.gif
Get him on that 4th line.....
pimp.gif

Anyone keeping up w. Evgeny Artyukhin?

Dude went INSANE during the IIHF.
laugh.gif
He's an absolute monster. I thought he'd be so much better in the NHL. He's the most physically imposing forward to play in the NHL since Eric Lindros. 6'4" 255 pounds and skates better than 99% of the league. Too bad he's got no hands and borscht for brains.

That being said, I'd love to bring him back to the NHL on the Caps
laugh.gif
Get him on that 4th line.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

clowe out for tonight's game is huggeeeee.

looks like it's heading back to san jose.
Outside of Datysuk (who is also injured) and Howard, the Wings are still playing like doo-doo, though. Detroit had no business being in game 5, and if the Sharks play as well as they did two nights ago, I think they can close the series out.

Outside of Datysuk (who is also injured) and Howard, the Wings are still playing like doo-doo, though. Detroit had no business being in game 5, and if the Sharks play as well as they did two nights ago, I think they can close the series out.

Clowe hurts but I don't think that'll cost them the game....they have been the better team all series and should close it out tonight.

Nashville needs to get someone in FA that can create for them....because they're close to being a contender with their defense and tendy.

Clowe hurts but I don't think that'll cost them the game....they have been the better team all series and should close it out tonight.

Nashville needs to get someone in FA that can create for them....because they're close to being a contender with their defense and tendy.

Originally Posted by True Blues

I do agree that outside of Datsyuk & Howard the rest of the team hasn't played well, but that game 5 comment is off. The Wings stepped up enough in the 3rd period to survive. I know it's highly unlikely, but I hope this team can come out and really take care of business at home tonight.

I do agree that outside of Datsyuk & Howard the rest of the team hasn't played well, but that game 5 comment is off. The Wings stepped up enough in the 3rd period to survive. I know it's highly unlikely, but I hope this team can come out and really take care of business at home tonight.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Wings can take it if Ericcson and Abdelkater don't play like absolute morons. I haven't watched much of the past 3 games, but from what I've seen and heard, these guys are just make dumb mistake after dumb mistake.

Update me on the injury situation... how did Clowe and Franzen get hurt?

Wings can take it if Ericcson and Abdelkater don't play like absolute morons. I haven't watched much of the past 3 games, but from what I've seen and heard, these guys are just make dumb mistake after dumb mistake.

Conference Finals schedule is out:

[table][tr][td]2011 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS SCHEDULE
BOSTON BRUINS vs TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SERIES M[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]#3
[/td] [td]
small.png
[/td] [td]vs.[/td] [td]
small.png
[/td] [td]#5[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]Network[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday, May 14[/td] [td]at Boston, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, May 17[/td] [td]at Boston, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, TSN, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thursday, May 19[/td] [td]at Tampa Bay, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, TSN, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday, May 21[/td] [td]at Tampa Bay, 1:30 p.m.[/td] [td]NBC, TSN, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Monday, May 23[/td] [td]at Boston, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Wednesday, May 25[/td] [td]at Tampa Bay, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Friday, May 27[/td] [td]at Boston, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]2011 WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS - IF SAN JOSE ADVANCES
VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs SAN JOSE SHARKS
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SERIES N[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]#1[/td] [td]
small.png
[/td] [td]vs.[/td] [td]
small.png
[/td] [td]#2[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]Network[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sunday, May 15[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday, May 18[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Friday, May 20[/td] [td]at San Jose, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sunday, May 22[/td] [td]at San Jose, 3:00 p.m.[/td] [td]NBC, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Tuesday, May 24[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Thursday, May 26[/td] [td]at San Jose, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Saturday, May 28[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]2011 WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS - IF DETROIT ADVANCES
VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs DETROIT RED WINGS
small.png
[/td] [td]vs.[/td] [td]
small.png
[/td] [td]#3
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]Network[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sunday, May 15[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday, May 18[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Friday, May 20[/td] [td]at Detroit, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sunday, May 22[/td] [td]at Detroit, 3:00 p.m.[/td] [td]NBC, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Tuesday, May 24[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Thursday, May 26[/td] [td]at Detroit, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Saturday, May 28[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]-  * denotes if necessary

-  All Times Eastern

Conference Finals schedule is out:

[table][tr][td]2011 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS SCHEDULE
BOSTON BRUINS vs TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SERIES M[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]#3
[/td] [td]
small.png
[/td] [td]vs.[/td] [td]
small.png
[/td] [td]#5[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]Network[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday, May 14[/td] [td]at Boston, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, May 17[/td] [td]at Boston, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, TSN, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thursday, May 19[/td] [td]at Tampa Bay, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, TSN, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday, May 21[/td] [td]at Tampa Bay, 1:30 p.m.[/td] [td]NBC, TSN, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Monday, May 23[/td] [td]at Boston, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Wednesday, May 25[/td] [td]at Tampa Bay, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Friday, May 27[/td] [td]at Boston, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]2011 WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS - IF SAN JOSE ADVANCES
VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs SAN JOSE SHARKS
small.png
[/td] [td]vs.[/td] [td]
small.png
[/td] [td]#2[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]Network[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sunday, May 15[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday, May 18[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Friday, May 20[/td] [td]at San Jose, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sunday, May 22[/td] [td]at San Jose, 3:00 p.m.[/td] [td]NBC, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Tuesday, May 24[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Thursday, May 26[/td] [td]at San Jose, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Saturday, May 28[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]2011 WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS - IF DETROIT ADVANCES
VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs DETROIT RED WINGS
small.png
[/td] [td]vs.[/td] [td]
small.png
[/td] [td]#3
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]Network[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sunday, May 15[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday, May 18[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Friday, May 20[/td] [td]at Detroit, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sunday, May 22[/td] [td]at Detroit, 3:00 p.m.[/td] [td]NBC, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Tuesday, May 24[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Thursday, May 26[/td] [td]at Detroit, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]*Saturday, May 28[/td] [td]at Vancouver, 8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]-  * denotes if necessary

-  All Times Eastern

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Addelkater is a dumb mistake period. Each time I see this guy on the ice I await some sort of bafoonery. As for Ericcson; he has his head lodged in his $## and nothing a hard check to the boards wouldn't solve
laugh.gif
. Franzen was hurt in the Phoenix series and hasn't been right since.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Addelkater is a dumb mistake period. Each time I see this guy on the ice I await some sort of bafoonery. As for Ericcson; he has his head lodged in his $## and nothing a hard check to the boards wouldn't solve
laugh.gif
. Franzen was hurt in the Phoenix series and hasn't been right since.

Heading to Vancouver Sunday for the first two games of the WCF. 
pimp.gif
 Flights were pretty cheap for less than a week away.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

pimp.gif
That's unreal.........I have family that lives in West Van, and depending on who wins between DET/SJ, I might fly from Toronto and see games 1 & 2 if certain people can hook me up with tickets.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

pimp.gif
That's unreal.........I have family that lives in West Van, and depending on who wins between DET/SJ, I might fly from Toronto and see games 1 & 2 if certain people can hook me up with tickets.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea, I'm in Calgary, so its not as far a flight, but let me know if you end up going. Smallest NT summit ever. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom