OFFICIAL BOJACK HORSEMEN ANIMATED SHOW VOL. Netflix original

19894855_1408413585941256_885823420399812746_n.png

Only watched the 1st season which was pretty good, fell behind on it(and many other shows) since.

Looks like this season might be less about Bojack and more about the people around him which is impressive in show that already dedicates a ton of time to side characters

I feel bad for will arnett sometimes. I'm sure they lay is great but being type cast must suck sometimes.

I love the show and hate the show because BoJack is the fictional character with whom I can identify the most. It is a smart show. It is what Rick and Morty's worse fans imagine R&M to be. In many ways, BoJack Horseman is like many of the great, old Russian novels but it is more relatable since it takes place among mostly 30 somethings in California.

I just love the show and I am not claiming that it is objectively the best show ever made but for me, personally, it is one of the very best.

Season 4 was the best one yet IMO
BoJack finally at peace in life and making forward progress
Jtqj3GI.png
kttcoliblessed

everything with his Mom & Hollyhock was great

One of the best animated series out there imo. I recently started watching again after like 2 years and damn....**** has gotten pretty intense...like dude who posted above me said..pretty dark.

Back
Top Bottom