...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

The Blackberry Bold 9650 is now showing up in Sprint's inventory. The announcement should be pretty soon...

question for yall

how do i see pics that i clicked "hidden" on??

can i put passwords on certain pics??
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Hey you guys i got a question for yall. imlookin to do somecool things to my blackberry, my version is the 8350i... yeah the nextel one... i work construction and i need a durable phone.... Anyways, can you guys assist me on finding some themes for it?

there are a lot to choose from and it really depends your personal taste. i'd try googling "8350i themes" and you'll get a good variety to choose from. good luck.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by triclopz36

^go to www.blackberry.com/appworld from your phone to download.

whenever i try that it says: Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry App World. any help?
anybody?

what phone do you have? you might be downloading a new version of blackberry app world that may not be compatible with your phones OS. that rarely happens though.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

question for yall

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

i've just been hiding those
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
ones, too.  you should be able to click menu->show all (or something similar) and see them when you want. 
pimp.gif

edit: on the tour at least.  that's what i rock.

Right now im offering an extra line of service for only $5 a month excludes the unlimited everything plan for T-Mobile.
(Adding an extra line for the unlimited everything plan; call, text, data is $40/month)

Originally its $10/month for the 3rd line and so forth but you can pay only $5 for a limited time only.

you keep the offer for 2 years since youll be signing a 2 year agreement when you add the new line to your family plan.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

question for yall

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

i've just been hiding those
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
ones, too.  you should be able to click menu->show all (or something similar) and see them when you want. 
pimp.gif

edit: on the tour at least.  that's what i rock.
i got this exact phone and i dont see that option and i need my pics!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

blackberry-curve-8520

lol.. someone help me out

blackberry-curve-8520.jpg

^go to www.blackberry.com/appworld from your phone to download.

whenever i try that it says: Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry App World. any help?
Go here from your PC and just email yourself the link. Hopefully this will work.
i tried that and gave me the same message. i have curve 8520 

^Do you have a blackberry data plan? Only other option would be to just do it from your desktop. Just hit the link below from where you emailed yourself the link. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what else to do.

^Do you have a blackberry data plan? Only other option would be to just do it from your desktop. Just hit the link below from where you emailed yourself the link. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what else to do.
i have blackberry data plan with T Mobile and i did try with my desktop and did not work 

laugh.gif
Good looks, its actually decent. Took a little time getting used to... I struggled the first week looking for Apps I've downloaded and whatnot but I'm good with it now. First time testing out these online themes so I'll probably check out a few others when I get around to it.

i have blackberry data plan with T Mobile and i did try with my desktop and did not work 
Found this on Crackberry. Give it a try.

"I was having issues also. I am on AT&T Running 4.6.0.221. I waswondering why I couldn't do it. I finally figured it out! Try this.Open up Browser, then do this Options-->Cache Operations-->Thenclear all of the Content Cache, Pushed Content, Cookie Cache. Then Iwent back to BlackBerry App World website and did the download and itworked!"

Hey u guys.. I have a Old Blackberry Curve 8830 for almost 2 years, and im qualified to get a free upgrade soon

What Blackberry do yall recommend? Im w/ Verizon

Found this on Crackberry. Give it a try.

"I was having issues also. I am on AT&T Running 4.6.0.221. I waswondering why I couldn't do it. I finally figured it out! Try this.Open up Browser, then do this Options-->Cache Operations-->Thenclear all of the Content Cache, Pushed Content, Cookie Cache. Then Iwent back to BlackBerry App World website and did the download and itworked!"
i tried that and didn't work 
grin.gif

thanks for your help though. i really appreciate it 
happy.gif

but one question tho:

it says v4.6.1.259 (Platform 4.2.0.116) which one is my OS? is it 4.6 or 4.2?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Hey u guys.. I have a Old Blackberry Curve 8830 for almost 2 years, and im qualified to get a free upgrade soon

What Blackberry do yall recommend? Im w/ Verizon
There were rumors that Verizon might be getting the Bold. I'd hold off for a couple months. If you were going to get one right though, I'd roll with the Tour.

Best free theme, windows 7 type

Top of the screen

Scroll down once

Scroll to the left:

Scroll to the middle

And at the very bottom

I jus got my bb 9700 and I got some questions for you crackberry users on nt

- can i delete the applications that come pre-loaded on the phone from my service provider (rogers)? I tried doing it from my pc but those apps werent on the add/remove list.

- is there a way for me to make the volume keys on the right side of the bb cycle through the sound profiles (loud to silent) instead of volume

- after I go on the facebook app it freezes and lags for like a min before it goes  back to normal is that common?

- what are some good apps?

im struggling making the change from the iphone so all your help would be very appreciated  
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom