...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Have anyone gotten a early upgrade from ATT? The main line can upgrade next week and I want the 9700 now.
I just got my 9700 with an early upgrade. It's a 75.00 fee though, But if you call their 1800 #, you can catch them slippin. Just say thatyou were offered the phone at the standard upgrade price by the last operator you spoke with and there's a 50-50 chance they'll let you slide. That's what I did for my 9000, didn't have to pay the early upgrade fee.

How much can a Brand New BB 9000 with all accessories go for now ? Im looking to sell, so I can pay off whatever to get the 9700.
$250 at most

just got my frost 8520 for 150 a few days ago..now Im tryna find the BBM freaks..WHERE THEY AT?
if you bought itwith no commitment, not a bad price but if you bought with upgrade/new line they robbed you.

Told you I couldve helped you for half of that but its on you.

My G1 is all messed up now and thinking about making the switch to the bold.

Few questions what's this pin you speak of?

Is there an app where you can straight go to YouTube? Like how the G1 has and iPhone?

Is the browser good?

Any new BB coming out. I like to be new and don't want to buy the Bold Amd have some newer BB come out.

Does it GPS, weather and all that.

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

^doesn't crackberry.com have the same theme in the forums for free?

seems like someone took an L

nope there is not a free download of this theme sorry. and if you consider spending $1.99 an L, than I feel bad for both of you.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Screencap app not working for anybody else? I keep getting blank/white caps.

uninstall,reboot, reinstall.

happened to me the first time i downloaded it as well.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

nope there is not a free download of this theme sorry. and if you consider spending $1.99 an L, than I feel bad for both of you.
theres a couple of free ones that look the same...

images

Originally Posted by TheTim11

any Tour owners DL that 5.x.x.419 leak?

thoughts?

I got it the day it came out. By far the best 5.0 leak I have used. I used this to replace the .230 leak which had some lag issues. So far no lag issues andthe phone is rock solid. i will be keeping this one until the official one comes out. I highly recommend it.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

theres a couple of free ones that look the same...

images

x2

Originally Posted by steven42lh

thoughts?

I got it the day it came out. By far the best 5.0 leak I have used. I used this to replace the .230 leak which had some lag issues. So far no lag issues and the phone is rock solid. i will be keeping this one until the official one comes out. I highly recommend it.
I still have 4.7 I guess I've been waiting too long for the official 5.0. I hear there's a problem that makes the radio fizz out. Do youhave the same service without interruptions as before??

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

^ like probably 200 to 250, i got an offer for 280 for mines it was unlocked to, i wasted no time i told the dude come for it asap the same night he came the same night i went and copped the 9700 and i had only paid 150 after the 100 rebate from tmobile

Ok, did you sell though Craigslist? That is where I bought my iPhone and the 9700 and they both worked fine.
yea criaglist ftw
Sold today for $250
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im planning to make the switch from G1 to the blackberry bold and wondering if i would lose anything?

never had a BB and had a couple of Q's

what is this PIN you guys all talk about?

Does the phone have a youtube APP like the G1 did and the iphone does....

how good is the internet on the phone....

does it have the weather app and apps like cahse. wells fargo AND BOA

is there going to be a new BB coming out? i like to be new and dont want to get the bold only to find out a new one is coming ou

thanks in advance.

P.S

lemme know wha other great things Bold has.

I got a 9000 coming in from my cousin brand new for free, is it worth it to try and sell it to get the 9700 ?

Originally Posted by steven42lh

thoughts?

I got it the day it came out. By far the best 5.0 leak I have used. I used this to replace the .230 leak which had some lag issues. So far no lag issues and the phone is rock solid. i will be keeping this one until the official one comes out. I highly recommend it.
.419 is crack on the TOUR
pimp.gif

^ like probably 200 to 250, i got an offer for 280 for mines it was unlocked to, i wasted no time i told the dude come for it asap the same night he came the same night i went and copped the 9700 and i had only paid 150 after the 100 rebate from tmobile

Ok, did you sell though Craigslist? That is where I bought my iPhone and the 9700 and they both worked fine.
yea criaglist ftw
Sold today for $250
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not bad at all gotta get rid of em quick soon they gonna worth 150

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

im planning to make the switch from G1 to the blackberry bold and wondering if i would lose anything?

is there going to be a new BB coming out? i like to be new and dont want to get the bold only to find out a new one is coming ou

thanks in advance.

P.S

anyone?

thanks in advance.

P.S

anyone?

A. PIN is the BBM. Its a Instant Messanger between BlackBerry phones
B. Yes it has YouTube as well
C. The internet is pretty good. Get Opera on the phone you can install it
D. It has weather apps, as far as Banking apps I think it has one for BOA, I have one for my Credit Union
E. Depending on who your service provider is there may be one out. I know the 8530 just came out for Sprint and Verizon
F. You're welcome in advance

P.S. I have Sprint so I dont know much about the Bold as it is a GSM/EDGE device

thanks in advance.

P.S

anyone?

A. PIN is the BBM. Its a Instant Messanger between BlackBerry phones
B. Yes it has YouTube as well
C. The internet is pretty good. Get Opera on the phone you can install it
D. It has weather apps, as far as Banking apps I think it has one for BOA, I have one for my Credit Union
E. Depending on who your service provider is there may be one out. I know the 8530 just came out for Sprint and Verizon
F. You're welcome in advance

P.S. I have Sprint so I dont know much about the Bold as it is a GSM/EDGE device

thank you kind sir.

Back
Top Bottom