...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

you could do that, and just get a 3rd party Internet browser like opera and get a 20$ unlimited data plan, well thats what i did.
and to not be forced to get the data plan you must get it online

^^

If your funds are well, I say you get the Curve. The pearl is pretty small, and they are about to release the Pearl2.
+1138
nicefro69
Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

Quote:
Assuming you have full coverage insurance, just walk into any Verizon store and show them what's wrong with the phone. They should give you a new one and take your old one on the spot.
:lol:
laugh.gif

My cuz just bought the curve and its too small for me im glad i got the 8800 instead
Team Vintage
Heat​

Thanks Datnggag, guess I'll have to check that, and if it doesn't I'm upgrading to a Pearl, I think I still have 30 days to do so.
+1138
nicefro69
Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

Do you mean that you can watch videos on the net, or does it have a video player/recorder?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Pin:32BEDA12

If someone can help me out it would be appreciated..I've had this for about 2 months and still dont know the ins and outs of it like ringtones..I have a 8830 btw
I'm the man you think you are.... If you want to know what I'll do, figure out what you'll do. I'll do the same thing--only more of it.
-Malcolm X,

Ive been eying the Curve for T-mobile for a good min. I finally held it in my hand and that things is @#%$ bad @#%$. its all little but thicker then the Dash. But damn halo 3 came out too, so i guess imma have to hold off for now. $250 with a 2 year agreement aint bad at all
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Originally Posted by AF Writer

How can I get Opera browser onto my Curve?
Team Wolverine

Fire Lloyd

D E TR OI T L IO NS

Fire Millen

I was wondering this same thing. I just got mine tonight so I am going through this thread looking for things I should dl, any suggestions guys?

why cant i log on to myspace from my blackberry? is anyone else having this problem ? mine has been like this for more than a week!

Quote:
Does anyone know how the 8800 fits in a LRG x Monster case?

Quote:
doesnt fit tried it with mine. 8800 is too wide
Does the Curve fit in the LRG x Monster case? I want one of those caes when I get my phone in 3 weeks.Edit: just looked a few pages back :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMBROOKLY N
*NEW YORK*

@ BenFranklinAve you can also hit e to scroll up/ x to scroll down/ and s+f to go right and left. Also you can hit alt+back to bring up the quick shortcut menu and you are able to multi task with the browser open--just a heads up

coming to Sprint shortly (lateset release date = Nov 23rd).....

Blackberry Pearl 8130

how do people like their Pearl's???

8a35aut.jpg

80xqcef.jpg

8ak0wv7.jpg

Quote:
I upgraded to the pearl today but it cost me $399 and I didn't get a rebate... I'm going to go back into the store either tomorrow or Friday and see what the deal is.

The retail on the BB Pearl is only $299 IIRC. You may as well grab a Curve at that price tag. My Curve is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.
DJ Ransom
www.djransom.org

just made the switch from a sidekick 3 to a gold blackberry curve..was iffy at first but im really liking it now

where can i get a lrg case?
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

Back
Top Bottom