...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Sorry Peeps NOOB question but where can I just straight DL Service Books for the BB? been searching too damn long now. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

For Verizon heads... whats better.. the Tour or the new Curve?

btw.. i have somewhat fat fingers.. not a nimble typer on qwertys... which would you recommend?

The Tour. and it's not even close. Only BB better than the Tour is the 9700. (obviously not available for CDMA, so go for the next best thing which is theTour)

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Man no love for the white bold?

I think i might cop it because I don't like how small the 9700 is

Only available in LA and Phoenix stores, otherwise you gotta order it online. I think the white Bold is pretty dope
pimp.gif
I ordered mine online a few weeks ago. It is so clean and sick. I love it. I'm not even trying to get the 9700 since I'm not feeling theshape. I like the feel and touch of the 9000 better.

Just got my 9700 yesterday so far so good , third party stores are giving the best deals . I got minie for 150 with 150 worth of mir so its just about free ,plus sending old phone back to sprint for 70$ credit . Im loving this battery life . What are some must have apps ? so far i only have pandora and ubertwitter.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Kickmatic23 wrote:

btw.. i have somewhat fat fingers.. not a nimble typer on qwertys... which would you recommend?

The Tour. and it's not even close. Only BB better than the Tour is the 9700. (obviously not available for CDMA, so go for the next best thing which is the Tour)

Tour 2 suppose to be coming out in the not too distant future

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Just got my 9700 yesterday so far so good , third party stores are giving the best deals . I got minie for 150 with 150 worth of mir so its just about free , plus sending old phone back to sprint for 70$ credit . Im loving this battery life . What are some must have apps ? so far i only have pandora and ubertwitter .
contract, no contract? where you located? hit the pm if you want.
nerd.gif

blackberry experts, i'm having trouble updating my curve 8900. anyway i can just directly update it without using my cpu? thanks.

damn.. i'm kinda hype about making the switch to the bb from an iphone..
(reason for the switch is because i lost my 3gs)
so i still have my 1st gen iphone(used as an itouch) and the 9700 will be copped tomorrow.

how is t-mobile's 3G? and what plan do you have?

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

blackberry experts, i'm having trouble updating my curve 8900. anyway i can just directly update it without using my cpu? thanks.
You're talking about the OS update, right?

Options ---> Advanced Options ---> Wireless Update

anyone wanna hook me up or pont me in the direction to upgrade to a Tour. im already eligible for the discount but 250 before mail in rebate is a little toomuch///

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Kickmatic23 wrote:

The Tour. and it's not even close. Only BB better than the Tour is the 9700. (obviously not available for CDMA, so go for the next best thing which is the Tour)

Tour 2 suppose to be coming out in the not too distant future

Went with the new Curve...IMO:
the 8530 keyboard > 9630
trackpad > scrollball

My first bb and I couldn't be happier

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

You're talking about the OS update, right?

Options ---> Advanced Options ---> Wireless Update
i have version 4.6.1.114 and it says no upgrades available but i thought there was a recent upgrade..

If I got a blackberry, do I need the bb data plan to use it? I basically just want it for texting and calling cause I like the qwerty on it.

Back
Top Bottom