...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

So if i'm looking to cop a blackberry then the 9700 is the way to go?

And T-mobile got a $50 unlimited everything plan? There gotta be some kinda catch. Metro PCS had that going on for a while but some dudes bills are like $150

I tried that new bb touch pad and I have to say...the bigger screen + keypad is a plus. Does the phone have 3g?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I tried that new bb touch pad and I have to say...the bigger screen + keypad is a plus. Does the phone have 3g?
yes, the 9700 will be a 3G phone (tmobiles first 3g berry IIRC). im very excited for it!

Hi, I have a BB 8900 for tmobile. How do i get MMS to work? Everytime i try composing a MMS to someone, i get a pop up saying "No MMS Service Record,message cannot be sent. You will only be able to Save Draft." some help please!!!

I have a Curve 8330 (OS 4.5.0.170, if that matters).

I took a picture last night by accident, and went to delete it, but it says "This file is in use". It still says that today. Any idea why it issaying that, and how can I delete it?

Oh, damnitzvin, I think you need to have an e-mail account set up on the phone in order to MMS.

i ordered some BB pieces to black out my Bold and truesupplier has taken more hten 11 days to deliver, anyone have any notes on what to do or think about this?I know it takes awhile since its ground and from china but geeeeeeeeez

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

i ordered some BB pieces to black out my Bold and truesupplier has taken more hten 11 days to deliver, anyone have any notes on what to do or think about this? I know it takes awhile since its ground and from china but geeeeeeeeez
might be in customs ....

Thanks i3allistic!

Anyone use bolt over opera? (Bold wise)

Also why do i have to hide instead of delete programs? Is there a way?

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Any info if Verizon will get a hold of the Onyx?

doesn't really look like a possibility.

the Onyx is GSM for now, while Verizon is CDMA.
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

I took a picture last night by accident, and went to delete it, but it says "This file is in use". It still says that today. Any idea why it is saying that, and how can I delete it?
If you sent it to someone and the message is still in your box, that'll happen. Delete the message and then delete the picture.

If it still won't go away, give it the old battery pull.
Also why do i have to hide instead of delete programs? Is there a way?
Options - Advanced Options - Applications.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

When I try and delete numbers in the call log I get this message... what gives?
20j1f1t.jpg
Restart your phone. If it's still doing that then it's something with your OS.

It's restarted through the app quick pull if that matters and still the same thing. I'm on the official .231

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by AME416

piczon1983 wrote:

Frank Mucus wrote:

HOVKid wrote:

Open that NT group back up....I'm trying to join

I'm in both chats right now. What's your pin, I can invite you.

Can I get an invite?
happy.gif

pin - 24A234F3

I want in...20FD01BC

Same here 210C2DE9

edit:fyi this is not the nt group......but you're more than welcome to add

Back
Top Bottom