...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I'm looking at the Sprint website. Between the Tour 9630, Curve 8350i, 8830 (I'm not sure of the nickname) and the Curve 8330, which would you all recommend?

I've had PDA/smartphones like the Mogul, Touch Pro, etc. but I'm thinking about making the switch to Blackberry, so any other advice would be good.
Tour is the latest Blackberry out (for Sprint.) , so I'd say roll with that

Originally Posted by HidayetTurkoglu

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by piczon1983

1jnmmv.jpg

I know I a suppose to look around.

But how do I blackout my Bold?
nerd.gif
It's all about the WhiteBerry ....trying to break down the racial divides

22577441.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

i havent had a blackberry yet but might get one soon especially the storm 2 it looks good but what is tethering? i cant figure out the term myself
embarassed.gif

tethering - using your phones data plan ( internet) to connect ur laptop to the internet with a cable

If anyone needs a Tour charging pod, shoot me a PM. I have two of 'em I have no use for....brandnew/never used.

Again, PM me.

Where can I get a Tour that's new, unlocked and ready to go for Sprint without going directly through Sprint? Just eBay?

Question for Sprint custies with the Tour.

What plan are you on?

I have my eye on the Tour and after speaking to a rep today, I'm having doubts that I'll be able to activate it on my current plan. Is this device likethe Palm Pre in which you absolutely HAVE to have a particular plan?

I know for a fact dudes out there ain't switchin @@$# for this phone

Originally Posted by CollegeKicks

What plan are you on?

I have my eye on the Tour and after speaking to a rep today, I'm having doubts that I'll be able to activate it on my current plan. Is this device like the Palm Pre in which you absolutely HAVE to have a particular plan?

I have always had the simply everything plan so I had no problem. I suggest stepping you plan game up. Try and find a connect and get a sero plan FTW.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Ok a few answers needed please.
1. Is there a newer bb coming out for tmo? I like the 8900 but it's just too small for me
2. So I called tmo and they said I have a software error on my phone. JUM 102 and I need to reset it to see if it will work again. I have not saved some pictures on my 8900 so where can I go on MYTMOBILE to access these pictures to save them?
I tried the album thing but it said 0 pictures even though I have a good 20 or so

This looks about right
bb-9700-in-the-wild.jpg

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by CollegeKicks

What plan are you on?

I have my eye on the Tour and after speaking to a rep today, I'm having doubts that I'll be able to activate it on my current plan. Is this device like the Palm Pre in which you absolutely HAVE to have a particular plan?

I have always had the simply everything plan so I had no problem. I suggest stepping you plan game up. Try and find a connect and get a sero plan FTW.
I'm on a shared plan, but I'm the only one that needs data; so I'm not trying to pay for what I don't need.

Anyone on a plan other than a "simply everything" have success with the Tour?

So i got my tour in from sprint but, I honestly think the curve or bold is better. tour gets super hot when charging. batterry case is a lil flimsy. thebiggest thing i noticed is the delay when taking pictures...it sucks. the curve takes quick snaps...

oh tour can also run gsm....

other than that phones are about the same.

Originally Posted by jahsondc

So i got my tour in from sprint but, I honestly think the curve or bold is better. tour gets super hot when charging. batterry case is a lil flimsy. the biggest thing i noticed is the delay when taking pictures...it sucks. the curve takes quick snaps...

hhmmmmm

interesting. I think I'mma ditch sprint and get the new curve on t-mo. If I can find one where they'll give me this 15% for being a teacher thatwould SHAAAWEEET
pimp.gif

still debating on whether to get a bold for AT&T or tmobile
mad.gif

damn att should give me a discount since ive been with them for 5 years

After a week of having this JVM error tmobile finally told me what I knew all along, I need a new phone. I'm a bit annoyed I had to call 6 times, goingthrough hours of walk through just for them to tell me today "oh, it looks as though because your phone has the JVM error your computer won'trecognize the advice". FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just unlocced a att 8800, and im tmobile with NO DATA PLAN..but i do have regular internet access on my service plan tho.

if i use the internet on my bb, would i be charged for data orrrrr.......yea......

http://photobucket.com
Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by jahsondc

So i got my tour in from sprint but, I honestly think the curve or bold is better. tour gets super hot when charging. batterry case is a lil flimsy. the biggest thing i noticed is the delay when taking pictures...it sucks. the curve takes quick snaps...

hhmmmmm

interesting. I think I'mma ditch sprint and get the new curve on t-mo. If I can find one where they'll give me this 15% for being a teacher that would SHAAAWEEET
pimp.gif

When mine is charging it doesnt get hot at all. My phone takes pics at a good speed (not slow)

How much is a Verizon BB curve 8330 if I buy it at a Verizon store or Best Buy with a 1 yr contract or commitment. I'm already on Verizon but I'm onmonth to month/no contract.

Back
Top Bottom