...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Question,

with blackberries, can you lock them and have to put a pin# in to open it up?

wifey be tryna go through my **** .
yes you can
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Just got my Tour today this phone is pretty hot.............except for the fact that mine can't recognize my SD card. I'll probaby have to get anotherone
mad.gif
anyways add my Pin y'al 30BB8CE6
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Someone is selling me their storm for 150, but I see mixed reviews. Worth it?
I just copped one for $220 barely used but I broke the call button so that gotta get fixed. Other than that the phone is cool. I got it unlocked cause I have tmobile. Anyone have any recommend apps or anything for the storm.

got one at costco for 80 bucks

I'd be willing to sell my storm. It's in good condition. I just need to find a deal on the tour first. Otherwise, I might have to just complain toVerizon about how I hate the phone and hopefully I can get an upgrade price.

i just went to sprint and they said they're not getting the tour until early august!
indifferent.gif
im pissed

was one of the first ones to get the tour for sprint and WHOA!!!

love this phone to death!

I love blackberries, sprint, etc. got the same sero plan too!

man, blackberry messenger is legit.

so is everything else.

never ever will i transition back to windows mobile, slow, unproductive phone

bbm5.0 is hot btw.

I'm going to upgrade from my G1 by the end of the year to a blackberry, but I need opinions. Would you guys rather get the Blackberry Gemini or the Onyx??

And does anyone know what carrier the Magnum will release for? At&t, Verizon?? Thanks guys.

Sprint Heads: Anybody know about this? 25% off yourSprint Bill
nerd.gif

And I'll definitely be copping the Tour for Sprint within the next month. The problem is, I have a SERO contract fulfilling on August 13, and I'mtrying to get the number from my current phone ported to a new Sprint account for the Tour under a new name (my name). My current phone is in my mother'sname because I was 17 when I purchased it (Treo 755p the summer it came out in '07
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
), but I've been paying the bill with a debit card under my name for the length of the contract. I'm not trying to port my SERO account, justthe number--I would probably sign up for their $69.99 'Everything Data' plan. Sprint wouldn't possibly jerk me and make me get a new number if Iwant a phone in my name, would they?
frown.gif

BTW, check the sig: I'm selling my boy's Unlocked Blackberry Curve 8900 on eBay.

I tried DL'd UberTwitter for my BB but I'm guessing the Software isn't compatible? I have the 8703.

Back
Top Bottom