...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

If I have a Curve and get a World Edition from a friend will the SIM card fit?
The SIM card will fit, but in terms of will you get full services? Not sure if the VZW is equipped with the EDGE chipset or what not.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by threat6

Anyone know when the bold is dropping for verizon?

the Bold will not be available to CDMA carriers like Verizon and Sprint.

they will be getting a trimmed down version of the Bold currently called the BlackBerry Niagra.
mad.gif
thanks for the info

Originally Posted by dumbout227

I'm still goin crazy at how the blackberry can tell whether or not it is in the case and actually changes how the ringtone volume and vibration strength is depending on if its in the case or not.
laugh.gif
I think its because of the magnet in the case

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I NEED A MONEY MANAGER....

I used to use Bankarama for my Windows based Moto Q, but now I have the curve and need something like that.

Like a checkbook app.

I would love to have bankarama again, but everywhere I look is like $20
smh.gif

I'm not used to shelling out cash for apps....

nerd.gif

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but I'm NOT looking through 164 pages.
The BlackBerry Curve 8900 will be coming out for T-Mobile February 18.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by krey1231

Is the 8900 coming to Verizon?
No one knows yet, but there's no reason why it shouldn't.
They're getting the Blackberry Niagra. Slimmed down version of the Bold, no 3G..
What's the expected release date on this? I love the Bold but hate its size and the network.

Hey...does anyone kno when Sprint Blackberry Curve will have picture mail...i hate that i can only recive pictures but cant send them...any info???

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by krey1231

Is the 8900 coming to Verizon?
No one knows yet, but there's no reason why it shouldn't.
They're getting the Blackberry Niagra. Slimmed down version of the Bold, no 3G..
What's the expected release date on this? I love the Bold but hate its size and the network.

the Niagra is expected to release in May 2009.

not sure which carrier will get it first, but Verizon and Sprint are both supposed to get it.

ATTN AT&T CURVE OWNERS:
Question 1: When you first got your Curve, was BBM located in the "Applications" folder?

ANYONE CAN ANSWER THIS:
Question 2: How can I retrieve this folder?

*I have hidden icons and when I "show all", it still isn't listed in the menu. I remember this folder specifically because when I would getBBM's, I had to go to menu>applications>BBM. Then I figured out I could move BBM outta the folder and into the main menu. Thing is, since I didthat I'm not sure what happened to the folder.

Any help would be appreciated. So far, Crackberry hasn't been any help.
ohwell.gif

just ordered an 8820, i guess ive converted to the blackberry darkside.
whats some things i need to know now that im an owner? like what stuff should i get

Originally Posted by hella handsome

whats some things i need to know now that im an owner? like what stuff should i get
refer to page 1 for good apps
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

happy.gif
laugh.gif
good looks, iono why i didnt check first.

whats this pin business? the first page for a bunch of usernames and pins like the xbox live sn thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

happy.gif
laugh.gif
good looks, iono why i didnt check first.

whats this pin business? the first page for a bunch of usernames and pins like the xbox live sn thread
laugh.gif
pin is like an instant messenger sn...get other people's pins and you can get on Blackberry messenger andtalk and/or make a pin email really easy
pimp.gif

QUESTION TO ALL ROGERS WIRELESS PEOPLE!
how do you how much data you've used?
i don't wanna go over my limit cause its costly.

You can try calling the data department at Rogers and see if they'll check, usually they won't give that info out.

As far as a counter on your actual BB, I don't know about that.

What plan and how many MB do you have? BB uses compressed data from the RIM servers so you can use the hell out of it (email, pin, gps, surfing, some radiostreaming and youtube) and won't even touch the 500 MB plan that Rogers has for BB right now. Last month I used maybe 100 MB and that was heavy usage dailytoo...

I got no Idea, I only got the 1GB plan, so I'm hoping I didnt go over, but I guess I'll wait to see my bill soon..... better not be that 4 figuretype
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom