...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

i got a question, which AIM besides the default one is the best for the blackberry [bold] ?

& just wondering does the blackberry [bold] browser run faster than sidekick browsers ?
nerd.gif

Is there any way to use AIM and see everyone logged in on my buddy list? It only shows me people signed in via a Mobile device.. do I have to change thesettings or get another version of AIM?

What's good yall?

I've had a Pearl for about 8 months already. I'm about to get a new Curve for a real cheap price. Should I get the Curve or just wait for the new Curve8900/Javelin?

Is there even a price for it and a release date? I heard it was Jan/Feb '09..but I dunno bout the price..

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Hows the bold for those who have it? Im going threw a iphone/bold choice

I'm using both right now (Bold and Iphone)...I'll just say if my Iphone wasn't jailbroken then I would be only using the Bold.

Everyone was excited about the 3g aspect of the bold but IMO the best part is the processor. On my curve I would always see the hour glass and I've yet tosee it on the Bold, plus the screen is definitely the best on any phone right now...and of course you get BB reliability, reception along with the other thingsthat make a BB what it is.

After having the storm for a few days, its obvious there are still a few kinks that need to be worked out. Tilting the phone will comes get it to changescreens, but the acceleramator doesnt always kick in asap. Sometimes it lags a little bit. Deleted the VZW navigator, and it works well now. Not perfect,sometimes when you tilt the phone and lock it, once you unlock it, it takes FOREVER to return to normal. The lag is apparent, but not overly annoying, justsometimes. Overall its a great phone, just will take some time getting used to it.

messed w/ the storm in store the other day and i can honestly say iphone's touch screen >>>>>>>>>>> BB surepress crap. ican't stand how inaccurate it is and the physical pressing makes it hard to type fast. the OS lags and the physical keys didn't always work (i supposethe store copy would run a little slow being on all day but this was ridiculous). the bold on the other hand is a beast. i'm crunching some numbers on howto pick up a bold this weekend to replace my 3g iphone.

blah!

I switched to AT&T from Verizon and bought a iphone. I am so tired of this thing. I am going to take this thing back and go back to my curve. I havelearned a valuable lesson.

wow i gotta step my game up. this dude showed me his bold today. he had 1200 songs on it. he had maddd movies. dark knight, transformers, iron man etc. dudehad an 8gig card like myself.

for those still deciding on the bold copp it im tellin you.

The screen is decent, actually if you turn up the sensitivity its good. Just a few things I noticed. Oh, and if you press the lock button and your phone issideways, and it wont return to normal, hit the call button and it will right itself.

Word.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

wow i gotta step my game up. this dude showed me his bold today. he had 1200 songs on it. he had maddd movies. dark knight, transformers, iron man etc. dude had an 8gig card like myself.

for those still deciding on the bold copp it im tellin you.
Just got one tonight...a lot better than I expected.
pimp.gif

I'm really feeling the Bold. Only problem is I'm on T-Mobile and I'm pretty happy with them. Any word on whether the Bold is coming to T-Mobile inthe near future?

For the Bold, it is true that you NEED to have a data plan in order to use the wifi?
For instance, If I purchased an new unlocked Bold and use a prepaid Tmobile sim. Can I still use the wifi?

Excuse my laziness but when will the Bold be coming to Verizon ? I'm making a switch from T Mobile to Verizon in a couple of weeks and I'm looking intothe Storm .. but I'm really feeling the Bold.

Can someone shed some light on the release date ?!

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

Excuse my laziness but when will the Bold be coming to Verizon ? I'm making a switch from T Mobile to Verizon in a couple of weeks and I'm looking into the Storm .. but I'm really feeling the Bold.

Can someone shed some light on the release date ?!
dont think it coming out to verizon....

Back
Top Bottom