OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Looking to get a apple watch this year, hopefully places still have the series 4 in stock

Mynwifes car has android car play and I'm in a rental with it now. Need a nice unit with one in my carm.

The question is really "by how much will the PS4 Pro go on sale."

Last year it was $275. I'm assuming $250 this year bundled with a game.

I'm in for the Switch game discounts. Really just eyeing/expecting Mortal Kombat 11 for 25 or less.
If there's a deal for $250, I'll most likely pull the trigger. If not, I'll continue to search for a used one leading up to the release of TLOU 2.

I need some new tires for my car and an iPad mini

I might grab an air fryer too

I need some new tires as well. badly lol.

Anybody know if tire places have promos that coincide with the black friday time period or just any recommendations on cost saving places to go?

buy an office chair.

those gaming racing chairs are trash, other than maybe the secret lab titan
Do you have any advice for a good office chair? I am expanding my office and want to buy a good one on black friday, thanks in advance!

Do you have any advice for a good office chair? I am expanding my office and want to buy a good one on black friday, thanks in advance!
Herman Miller Aeron.

You can sometimes find one a liquidated price through Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.

The Target deals are good, I’m just intrigued to see what games place where.

Kingdom Hearts and RE2 for $15 is mind blowing. Probably pick both up for my brother as an early birthday gift.

Might be time to finally get a new TV. Old one started clicking trying to turn in but turns on eventually. I fixed it once but time to let it go. Will try to fix it when I get a new one and sell it on letgo for cheap.
Nothing crazy expensive. Looking at Costco around mid $300 from Samsung or LG. I know the you get what you get pay for saying and with electronics it's a crapshoot but I bought stuff that usually lasts awhile and willing to take the risk. Can buy next time when they get cheaper lol.

Might be time to finally get a new TV. Old one started clicking trying to turn in but turns on eventually. I fixed it once but time to let it go. Will try to fix it when I get a new one and sell it on letgo for cheap.
Nothing crazy expensive. Looking at Costco around mid $300 from Samsung or LG. I know the you get what you get pay for saying and with electronics it's a crapshoot but I bought stuff that usually lasts awhile and willing to take the risk. Can buy next time when they get cheaper lol.

check out that Target Black Friday ad, 50 inch Samsung for 279 and 55inch for 329

Back
Top Bottom