OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Is the Wal Mart app not accurate? It’s showing me the BF price for modern warfare, but the 4 stores around me saying it won’t be available until Monday Dec 2nd. Trying to get pick it up tomorrow after work

its really like that for some reason... before checking out i checked the dates for when it would ship or pick up in store and both was the same for 12/3... it sucks i know... i wanted to play this week since i had time off and i had fam coming over so it woulda been perfect

Best Buy & Walmart
Copped one for my sister for Christmas. Great deal.
E1808707-023D-4E10-A830-3C3D555BF3F9.png

its really like that for some reason... before checking out i checked the dates for when it would ship or pick up in store and both was the same for 12/3... it sucks i know... i wanted to play this week since i had time off and i had fam coming over so it woulda been perfect
So you ordered online?
Im getting off work early today so I’m going to stop by and see if they have it. If not I’m gonna go next door to Best Buy and HOPEFULLY they’ll price match it. I got the next 5 days off so I’m really trying to play lol

^ ya i ordered online... i didnt check at the actual store... i was lazy lol... but maybe i should do that when i get out of work today and cancel my order online

^ ya i ordered online... i didnt check at the actual store... i was lazy lol... but maybe i should do that when i get out of work today and cancel my order online
i was there last night and didnt see it for that price
Reading the comments for this deal over at Slick Deals, people are saying Walmart won’t let you get it for this price until Wednesday (today) and that they are also able to price match at Target and BestBuy in store.

might snatch up a new vacuum myself. The one I have should be collecting retirement checks since it's so old. Need a car vacuum as well.

Bummer, no wayfarers.

bro they’re right hwre

:lol:

they have different sizes too

0439A84C-DECA-45FC-8D6A-A7B19A9B9D32.png B0B078C1-E3CD-4406-A4B9-A5A76E765380.png 16633740-0EE7-4787-BD08-2836EB958F74.png

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you gotta stop dressing like Lamont Sanford :lol:
BOGO ends in a couple of hours

called my local walmart... they got 1 left in stock and its not on sale... im not going there on black friday either... i can wait a week... i have a whole week off second week in december anyway... i have more than enough time to play this game lol

Forreal I want handheld dyson that goes for like 200 something retail

need that sale

Back
Top Bottom