Official Bitcoin Thread

All these crypto bros can make money when stuff moves up just like all the equity investors in 2020 and 2021. Once things move sideways and down then the truth comes out. Consider it a cleansing of garbage just like recessions wipe out dumb companies, hedge funds, and PEs. I’m personally not sold on crypto, blockchain has a future uses but they need to find a way to separate the two.

Sucks people are going to get wiped out but as the meme goes, you **** around you find out. People need to do their due dilegence and diversify. Meme stocks are only cool when you can find the next person to pay you more than you paid, or you end up becoming the fool. All in all this is good for the industry.

Did any NTers have funds on FTX?

Another question: Anyone interact with The Grifter personally?

I got less thank 1k in Ftxus/blockfolio app. Ill be moving to my trezor.
Coinbase keeping a big chunk of my ethereum locked up smh.

Cb just sent me an email talking about how they’re safe and hold everything 1:1 to back what you have on their exchange. Hopefully they aren’t just blowing 💨 for us with eth locked on cb.

I got less thank 1k in Ftxus/blockfolio app. Ill be moving to my trezor.
Coinbase keeping a big chunk of my ethereum locked up smh.

Do it ASAP . Got this email today at 11:44 am Central.

Blockfi Email - "Until there is further clarity, we are limiting platform activity, including pausing client withdrawals as allowed under out terms. we will share more specifics as soon as possible. we request that clients not deposit to blockfi wallet or interest accounts at this time."

Cb just sent me an email talking about how they’re safe and hold everything 1:1 to back what you have on their exchange. Hopefully they aren’t just blowing 💨 for us with eth locked on cb.

I was getting this from all the exchanges I've signed up to. I even forgot about some of them.

He better stay in the Bahamas, no chance he can ever step foot on US soil again :lol:

Based on who his parents are and the donations he’s made to the Democratic Party, he will be protected.

Whole situation is a black eye for crypto. Heat Arena, Brady/Curry sponsorships, logo all over MLB umpires, Super Bowl commercials, Sam was all over congress trynna get defi regulated lol. Everything just stinks.

I had a majority of mine and my pops bread on FTX.US. They were offering like 5% interest/yield on all my assets, I thought it was a come up.

Managed to move all mine and my dad’s funds out of there this week. I still got like $200 on there that’s probably lost forever but we got out in time.

Feel bad for anyone using FTX international through a VPN. You got absolutely ******. Didn’t even have a chance to pull the bread out.

I was never closer to leaving crypto for good than I was this week. This **** has never been more dead to me than it is now. It is going to take time to bounce back from this. I’m not going to quit but yeah it’s been an ugly week to say the least.

Hope everybody now buying hardware wallets are getting them directly from the manufacturer.

No 3rd parties on EBay or Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom