Official Bitcoin Thread

The dApp/meme aspect of CATE is interesting, made this one a bit ago haha:
C71CF983-CF16-4D22-A0C3-193189D7F5A9.jpeg

I'm here for all of it, but I also can't help but feel like we need a massive correction to shake out all the BS before we transition into the metaverse, technologically, economically, culturally...etc. Right now, there's too much ****ery going on for the average consumer to reliably participate in and engage with the metaverse. And we need the average consumer for this to take off.

100%

Right now, crypto has a big UI/UX problem
No one wants to be playing on their PS5 game and having to be approving Metamask transactions. It all needs to be seamless and under the hood and that will take time.

Also, Lots of gamers are ignorant to blockchain gaming or P2E. They think NFTs are scams, ponzi schemes and energy intensive.
Blockchain gaming needs to break through the same FUD barrier as the rest of crypto.

Doesn't help that Facebook of all companies is trying to be the poster boy for the metaverse since no one trusts them but they are a big company and market leader for VR so every little helps.

All the problems above means we're still early though so we can make gains. I saw this on Telegram and thought this could be blockchain games at some point.

1635887828724.png

D Double D Double i gotta pick your brain on what play to earn coins to buy if/when we hit a bear market.

Here are some of the ones I'm monitoring.

Star Atlas
Illuvium
Aurory
Cryowar
Mars4
Project Seed.

Also look at things that Animoca Brands have invested in. They are all in on Blockchain gaming and made some pretty big wins.
I also like Gala Games since they have multiple games under their umbrella. Town Star and Spider Tanks look good and Mirandus development is looking good.

Well looks like I have to wait 11 days to send my crypto I just bought from Coinbase to my trust wallet. That’s so stupid. Cate will probably be yesterday’s news by then lol

Anybody register for an ENS yet? Been thinking about doing it for a year or 2. Crazy how a lot of ENS names for famous entities have already been bought up in preparation.

if i had to choose a top 10 coin to invest in right now, that would be one of the five that i like.

Last edited:
If you're new and this is your first time entering crypto, only use 30% of your cash that you planned to use and have the rest in GUSD or DAI on Gemini Earn getting 7-8% interest. This is the safest way to get exposure on the way up without being blindsided by a crypto bear market and having liquidity on the side ready to deploy during a correction.

Cool Cats and CyberKongz coming under 6 ETH, getting VERY attractive here. Would be ecstatic to see these come down to 3 ETH.

If you're new and this is your first time entering crypto, only use 30% of your cash that you planned to use and have the rest in GUSD or DAI on Gemini Earn getting 7-8% interest. This is the safest way to get exposure on the way up without being blindsided by a crypto bear market and having liquidity on the side ready to deploy during a correction.

Cool Cats and CyberKongz coming under 6 ETH, getting VERY attractive here. Would be ecstatic to see these come down to 3 ETH.

I'm not even new to this **** but I'm feeling lost relative to all of the new ways to invest, and considering just earning some high APY with cash I have sitting in a HYSA at 0.5%. I keep the mainstays like BTC, ETH, still have some LTC, got in SOL in the 30s but should've went innnnn instead of tip toeing. Seems like main problem is sitting on my hands for too long and missing out while watching from the sidelines. Kinda happening with DOT right now, delayed when it was in the 30s, then the 40s, now it's in the 50s. Part of the hesitation is I'm expecting a big crash at some point but that isn't based on any specific logic.

I have a well off buddy asking me to explain NFTs to him and I'm like bro I don't even know wtf is going on myself. Actually trying to find something on YouTube now to understand it better, as I'm wanting to learn myself and feel there's just too much momentum to not get involved. Or I just keep buying BTC and keep cash in GUSD

Re: Catecoin. I’m not in it to make 500 dollars profit.

I bought a few hundred (money I can lose without thinking about it) and will let it sit there for a year plus.

It either hits 0.02 cents or something or it doesn’t. Either I’m a millionaire or not lol.

otherwise it’s only btc or eth for me.
And index funds and Tesla.

trying to bridge eth over on the matic bridge but the gas price!!!! w t ffffff. c’mon man. it wasn’t even that bad the other day. tryna interrupt my ponzi participation.
9BF30A1B-74F4-46C8-A22D-5C3A1008119E.jpeg

edit: ate a bunch of fees buying with a debit and bridging to poly but i got klima staked.

Last edited:
What do you guys think is a good price to buy Solana?

Just think about when ETH was $200 in 2017. What would you have done back then now that you know? That’s basically what is going on with Solana.

...Look just like that ATH again and it's just getting started too. Literally if you trade in and out of $SOL that person would have to be a damn fool.

I'm not even new to this **** but I'm feeling lost relative to all of the new ways to invest, and considering just earning some high APY with cash I have sitting in a HYSA at 0.5%. I keep the mainstays like BTC, ETH, still have some LTC, got in SOL in the 30s but should've went innnnn instead of tip toeing. Seems like main problem is sitting on my hands for too long and missing out while watching from the sidelines. Kinda happening with DOT right now, delayed when it was in the 30s, then the 40s, now it's in the 50s. Part of the hesitation is I'm expecting a big crash at some point but that isn't based on any specific logic.

I have a well off buddy asking me to explain NFTs to him and I'm like bro I don't even know wtf is going on myself. Actually trying to find something on YouTube now to understand it better, as I'm wanting to learn myself and feel there's just too much momentum to not get involved. Or I just keep buying BTC and keep cash in GUSD
you need to buy the big crashes during liquidations and Dca during the bear market and add in a little on the way up when we’re starting to create a new trend.
NFTs are tough but they’re starting to create some good entries. Another 30% lower and we bottom I think. Check out my newsletter I’ve got some articles on NFTs that might give you a primer for what to look for satoshialien.substack.com
trying to bridge eth over on the matic bridge but the gas price!!!! w t ffffff. c’mon man. it wasn’t even that bad the other day. tryna interrupt my ponzi participation.
9BF30A1B-74F4-46C8-A22D-5C3A1008119E.jpeg

edit: ate a bunch of fees buying with a debit and bridging to poly but i got klima staked.
Crazy I paid $60 to bridge to avalanche last night to get time at 6900. Just wish I could’ve afforded more

Just think about when ETH was $200 in 2017. What would you have done back then now that you know? That’s basically what is going on with Solana.

...Look just like that ATH again and it's just getting started too. Literally if you trade in and out of $SOL that person would have to be a damn fool.
Solana is a trading vehicle and not the same caliber of investment as ETH. Roll ups and sharding makes solves the blockchain trilemma and makes Solana unnecessary unless it decides to become its own roll up. Add in the 8-10% inflation with 96% issuance to 4% fee capture and you’re running the risk of the token being diluted down the road when VCs stop soaking up supply. I give it 1-3 years of runway before things can get ugly unless they start making changes. Elite trading vehicle though. You can make big money trading it

Crazy I paid $60 to bridge to avalanche last night to get time at 6900. Just wish I could’ve afforded more
i clicked back and forth a few times and finally pulled the trigger at $135. i had to pick my son up from school and didn’t want to be late lol. was trying to buy through quickswap on my phone and kept getting that “swap anyway” until i found out the liquidity was better on sushi. ran back in the office and swapped. staked on the way to get my son (at red lights).

Solana is a trading vehicle and not the same caliber of investment as ETH. Roll ups and sharding makes solves the blockchain trilemma and makes Solana unnecessary unless it decides to become its own roll up. Add in the 8-10% inflation with 96% issuance to 4% fee capture and you’re running the risk of the token being diluted down the road when VCs stop soaking up supply. I give it 1-3 years of runway before things can get ugly unless they start making changes. Elite trading vehicle though. You can make big money trading it

Sharding sucks (security issue) and all these roll ups etc are just a hinderance for onboarding 1Billion users which is what Solana Foundation is trying to do. I see it as ETH is the CPU and SOL is the GPU and they fill different needs and will co-exist. The stuff that you'll be able to do on Solana you will/wont ever be able to do on ETH even with 2.0. As far as the 8-10% inflation that goes down every year and the VCs soaking up supply talk is old. Do you remember that full token unlock FUD in May? I do and nobody dumped and the investors,seed, early sale and etc all held & and the big time VCs who have/had locked up tokens were already rich beforehand so why would they dump? They want this to succeed which is what is happening right in front of your eyes.

If you wanna look at it from a non technical POV its Anatoly the CEO with the rest of the Qualcomm guys who have all worked together before and Sam Bankman. The man backing Solana with a warchest of money last name is BANK...MAN.He has ambitions to buy Goldman Sachs. I mean this is the easiest play you could ever be given on a platter and people will still mess it up or question it :lol:. Def elite trading vehicle like you said.

Sharding sucks (security issue) and all these roll ups etc are just a hinderance for onboarding 1Billion users which is what Solana Foundation is trying to do. I see it as ETH is the CPU and SOL is the GPU and they fill different needs and will co-exist. The stuff that you'll be able to do on Solana you will/wont ever be able to do on ETH even with 2.0. As far as the 8-10% inflation that goes down every year and the VCs soaking up supply talk is old. Do you remember that full token unlock FUD in May? I do and nobody dumped and the investors,seed, early sale and etc all held & and the big time VCs who have/had locked up tokens were already rich beforehand so why would they dump? They want this to succeed which is what is happening right in front of your eyes.

If you wanna look at it from a non technical POV its Anatoly the CEO with the rest of the Qualcomm guys who have all worked together before and Sam Bankman. The man backing Solana with a warchest of money last name is BANK...MAN.He has ambitions to buy Goldman Sachs. I mean this is the easiest play you could ever be given on a platter and people will still mess it up or question it :lol:. Def elite trading vehicle like you said.
I agree. Sharting sucks. Makes a mess.

you need to buy the big crashes during liquidations and Dca during the bear market and add in a little on the way up when we’re starting to create a new trend.
NFTs are tough but they’re starting to create some good entries. Another 30% lower and we bottom I think. Check out my newsletter I’ve got some articles on NFTs that might give you a primer for what to look for satoshialien.substack.com

First exposure or adding to a position? I took deep research dive on Dao, time, & klima and man….. getting in tonight most likely. At least on 2, but most likely all 3. Don’t have meta mask though, so have to learn that as well.

Sharding isn’t a security issue. You’re literally taking a group of 4500 validators and assigning a piece of the network to them. And literally each shard is more secure and decentralized than solana is today.

a modular blockchain is a blackhole that consumes everything in its way and gets stronger and faster the more it consumes.

solana literally has 0 network effects and relies on inflation to incentivize developers and validators.

Anatoly is also a hack compared to vitalik and every other blockchain dev at eth.

I’ve been down the solana rabbit hole, it’s a nice opportunity to make money and thats about it. It’s good for farming small amounts since it’s cheap and fast but there’s a reason whales haven’t moved their money off eth.

literally referencing someone who has openly said he doesn’t care about crypto and is just here to make money is probably the last person you want to reference in a bull thesis. Literally everything that’s wrong with Solana, it’s a VC chain aimed at making VCs rich.

First exposure or adding to a position? I took deep research dive on Dao, time, & klima and man….. getting in tonight most likely. At least on 2, but most likely all 3. Don’t have meta mask though, so have to learn that as well.
make sure you understand how to add networks to the wallet and double check that you bridge assets correctly. good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom