Official Bitcoin Thread

What exchanges are you guys using for the altcoins? I've got an account with Coinbase, but would happily change to another for more tradable coins. So far only in ETH and BTC. Looking to take a small risk on some alts now.

^^^
I'm in WA so I can't fw Binance, but KuCoin, Gemini, and Atomic Wallet for certain alts in addition to Coinbase/Pro. I need to stop sluffin and get my damn PancakeSwap going too...

u don't need to do that. you'll just be limited to 2 btc per withdrawal if u don't kyc.
Still getting my identity verified by KuCoin.

been about 5 days now

KuCoin confusing AF lmao.
Help me out, don’t wanna use other coins I have to buy.

Unable to buy USDT without ID verification.
Best/easiest thing buy some USDT from Coinbase and transfer to KuCoin wallet? Then purchase TEL/etc?

KuCoin confusing AF lmao.
Help me out, don’t wanna use other coins I have to buy.

Unable to buy USDT without ID verification.
Best/easiest thing buy some USDT from Coinbase and transfer to KuCoin wallet? Then purchase TEL/etc?
I did bit in cash app then transfer to kucoin to buy tel. Process was easy but transfer took hours

What exchanges are you guys using for the altcoins? I've got an account with Coinbase, but would happily change to another for more tradable coins. So far only in ETH and BTC. Looking to take a small risk on some alts now.

gemini for amp. Takes 10 minute to sign up.

kucoin for telcoin is kind of a pain in the *** but if you want all the alts they got them.

Us amp boyz soon 🚀
3B087257-0459-4218-8A05-09F0FD6E6DF5.gif

What service do you guys use to buy AMP? Today my coworker was bragging about Safemoon. WTH is Safemoon? He said Safemoon > AMP.

Maaaaan idk... to much coins.

Back
Top Bottom