Official Bitcoin Thread

My homey and I are working on a developing a bot to do arbitrage trading against the market.

:lol:

Man I just don’t have the time

My homey and I are working on a developing a bot to do arbitrage trading against the market.

:lol:

Man I just don’t have the time

That's dope.

I was talking with my friend about building a bot to algo-trade cryptos this weekend :lol:

my shapeshift btc to ripple transfer is gonna take forever lol. i know theyre super backed up. maybe just transferring btc to gatehub might have been faster

So Bitshares is basically a dex that functions as a wallet as well? So I wouldn’t need to move my coins to let’s say MeW?

buying my first crypto what do I get? Im thinking a g in bitcoin and another in litecoin. This is all stuff based on hype though what other forums or resources yall use to read up on cryptos?

buying my first crypto what do I get? Im thinking a g in bitcoin and another in litecoin. This is all stuff based on hype though what other forums or resources yall use to read up on cryptos?

if you got that bag, buy bitcoin

One thing this influx of noobs showed me is that too many people want to be spoon fed. In general that’s the problem with people in this generation. Nobody is willing to actually take time to put in work and automatically start complaining when things aren’t going how they expect it. I promise if you spent more time READING, you would spend last time on here looking lost.

P.S I don’t mind helping just PM me don’t expect handouts.

Any of you guys invest in stocks/real estate as well?

I love crypto's but its opened my eyes to not just ICO investing and HODL'ing but also pushed my long time interest in investments/stocks in general.

I've had robinhood for a few months now, but I've taken more to ICO's. I want to continue to make my money work for me.

I'm not big on real estate, but maybe on day i'll take my talents to souch beach on that as well

One thing this influx of noobs showed me is that too many people want to be spoon fed. In general that’s the problem with people in this generation. Nobody is willing to actually take time to put in work and automatically start complaining when things aren’t going how they expect it. I promise if you spent more time READING, you would spend last time on here looking lost.

P.S I don’t mind helping just PM me don’t expect handouts.

Other than the links already posted, can you provide some reputable outlets that provide good insight? Mainly for starters getting into it and to stay updated? Just so many different sites out there

Back
Top Bottom