Official Bitcoin Thread

Unreal Halving Blockfi promo deal going on right now. If you are new to crypto or want to earn up to 8% by holding ur stack.....peep this promo. You get free $100 in BTC!!

BlockFI - Sign up and use keyword: Halving2020

Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 6.55.38 AM.png

Appreciate it!

Just sent some ETH over and converted it to GUSD for the stability.

FYI, you have to maintain the minimum $200 balance until July 30th.

$100 payout of BTC is sent around August 3rd, I believe.

As always, I wish i had stocked up more.

But I'm glad i Have a good amount. I've always been hodl because of those about 30k or even 100k predictions.

I don’t think you dudes realize how insane of a jump 30k would be, let alone 100k. Even 15k would be huuuge right now.

or from $6k to $20k?

Given the macro environment I dk if we'll see explosive growth like that but at the same time, the levers being pulled to combat this virus couldn't have been scripted any better for BTC.

Whats going to drive the next run is exposure imo. Funds or financial advisors are going to want to have exposure, and BTC is proving that a 1-2% portfolio allocation can be a very prudent and uncorrelated investment to add to any portfolio.

or from $6k to $20k?

Given the macro environment I dk if we'll see explosive growth like that but at the same time, the levers being pulled to combat this virus couldn't have been scripted any better for BTC.

Whats going to drive the next run is exposure imo. Funds or financial advisors are going to want to have exposure, and BTC is proving that a 1-2% portfolio allocation can be a very prudent and uncorrelated investment to add to any portfolio.

Could it hit 20k again? Yes, but I don’t think that’s happening this year. And I’m not sure how much higher it’s going to go from there, not sure if 30k is even a realistic probablity. BUT for people that got it at 3.4k, it jumping to 20k again is still a huge *** profit.

Could it hit 20k again? Yes, but I don’t think that’s happening this year. And I’m not sure how much higher it’s going to go from there, not sure if 30k is even a realistic probablity. BUT for people that got it at 3.4k, it jumping to 20k again is still a huge *** profit.

Ya for sure, anything is possible.

I think if you have a low time preference this could be one of, if not the best performing assets of all time, and that would include even buying @$10k. It's a complete disruption to the global financial system, which as we've seen can be manipulated as needed. How can you trust a system, which is man made and subject to all kinds of tomfoolery to maintain one's wealth long term?

If you're just looking at it from a short term flip perspective, then ya there might be better options but this is a long term play for me.

technically yes, but each are cut from a different cloth.

I'm not trying or dont want to/need to convince anyone, your money your discretion just sharing my thoughts and reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom