Official Bitcoin Thread

So rather than pay tax, you'd risk everything and possible jail time. Decisions like that will keep you broke no matter what kind of money you come into.
What are you talking about? Millionaires and billionaires literally come up with ingenious ideas on how to beat the IRS. Lol you're thinking like a broke boy...

Reactions: g14
Get a primary home (beater home.. 20k) in Las Vegas. No capital gains. I believe i just have to state that you’re there 65% out of the year.
And if you're not there 65% of the year, it's fraud. And if you have a $500k house in Florida, good luck convincing someone you're $20k house in Vegas is your primary.

*I do mortgages. It's not as easy to just say you're going to use this or that as a primary. There's guidelines in place and the story has to make sense.

And if you're not there 65% of the year, it's fraud. And if you have a $500k house in Florida, good luck convincing someone you're $20k house in Vegas is your primary.

*I do mortgages. It's not as easy to just say you're going to use this or that as a primary. There's guidelines in place and the story has to make sense.

word. AND just like you don't take advice from some crypto guy on the internet, DO NOT take advice from a mortgage guy on reddit/sneaker forums.

word. AND just like you don't take advice from some crypto guy on the internet, DO NOT take advice from a mortgage guy on reddit/sneaker forums.
haha not giving advice, just telling you how it works. Had a guy a while back that was buying a $125k house that was 3 miles away from his $400k house that he was keeping. He tried to say he was moving into the $125k house and going to rent the $400k house so the $125k house would be his primary. Rates are lower and you have to put less down on a primary so it was to his benefit to say that. I passed it on the underwriting and they literally laughed at it. Maybe he was telling the truth but no investor is going to buy that story.

what if you don't need an investor...and you buy the 20k home outright in cash via private sale?
You can claim whatever you want on taxes. If you're ever audited, good luck convincing them your $20k home in Vegas was your primary residence. If it's not really your primary and you claim it as primary, it's fraud. There's no other way to put it.

You can claim whatever you want on taxes. If you're ever audited, good luck convincing them your $20k home in Vegas was your primary residence. If it's not really your primary and you claim it as primary, it's fraud. There's no other way to put it.

crazy, lots of assumptions you are making. there are people you know that really wouldn't mind living in las vegas and make it their primary home. did i say get a primary home while you're living in a 500k house at the same time? you made that assumption. pls confirm and take ownership.

crazy, lots of assumptions you are making. there are people you know that really wouldn't mind living in las vegas and make it their primary home. did i say get a primary home while you're living in a 500k house at the same time? you made that assumption. pls confirm and take ownership.
Not assuming anything. You literally said you just have to say you lived there. Sure, you can do that, but it's fraud.

Get a primary home (beater home.. 20k) in Las Vegas. No capital gains. I believe u just have to "state" that you’re there 65% out of the year.

fraud. make sure to rat on all the nba players, floyd, etc that "claim" las vegas as their primary. let me check IG and see on the daily what location floyd is at everyday.....make sure you mortgage dudes step it up! GETTT HIMM!! good convo dblplay1212.

fraud. make sure to rat on all the nba players, floyd, etc that "claim" las vegas as their primary. let me check IG and see on the daily what location floyd is at everyday.....make sure you mortgage dudes step it up! GETTT HIMM!! good convo dblplay1212.
Pls confirm and take ownership of your fraud.

Some of you dudes are trying to have the IRS send you that letter or knock on your door years from now for fraud.

It’s not worth it trying to finesse the system.

END up losing all gains because you tried to finesse The Almighty IRS Gang.

Don’t end up like Wesley.

Now you’re back to being broke again to save a %.

If you’re gonna do it, please know what you’re doing.

The crypto market has been looking good lately. Volume has been good as well. I'm getting tempted to finally buy some more.

Back
Top Bottom