Official Bitcoin Thread

Holy Molly $65 for ELA

I’m FOMO’n on this coin :lol:

D3A268F9-86AF-4594-90DC-18DAE6579A0F.png

I'm trying to figure out how we will be able to safely get our Litecoin cash in a few weeks. Some websites are talking about uploading our private keys to a Litecoin Cash wallet to claim Litecoin Cash? What? Isn't that how you lose everything?

I'm trying to figure out how we will be able to safely get our Litecoin cash in a few weeks. Some websites are talking about uploading our private keys to a Litecoin Cash wallet to claim Litecoin Cash? What? Isn't that how you lose everything?

Yeah definitely do not do that dude.

Charlie Lee has already said the fork is a 'scam'.

Look to the reputable exchanges. If Coinbase, Binance etc aren't crediting people with the tokens by just holding LTC on the exchange it's probably best to forget about it.

Chase cancelling cc charges now. These banks are disgusting.

I have no issues with this. Last thing we need is a wider financial crisis cause morons used credit to leverage speculative bets on crypto. Now if banks stopped allowing transfer from checking accounts, that’d be a completely differrent story.

Banks not supporting CC purchases are protecting themselves. I’m all for that, given we know how reckless they normally are.

I have no issues with this. Last thing we need is a wider financial crisis cause morons used credit to leverage speculative bets on crypto. Now if banks stopped allowing transfer from checking accounts, that’d be a completely differrent story.

Banks not supporting CC purchases are protecting themselves. I’m all for that, given we know how reckless they normally are.
I mean there are people who used cc responsibly like myself. Nothing beats taking advantage of cashback and not having to allocate the money on he spot when I’d rather wait for a week or two. I don’t see banks doing this to mitigate risk, it reeks of them not wanting to have the system beat by average Joe’s.

Do CC's ban people from gambling in vegas?

I have no idea as I'm not the type of moron to gamble in Vegas with money I don't have. If they don't, they should.

:lol: that makes no sense. Next you're gonna say CCs should ban people from buying a new 4k TV from Wal-Mart with money they don't have

^^most stock exchanges won’t let you use a credit card to buy stock, and if they do let you open a margin account or buy with a credit card, there’s risk mitigation efforts that they take.

But yeah, every tom **** n harry with a credit card should be allowed to max out on Tron.

Back
Top Bottom