Official Bitcoin Thread

I have a bittrex account and just signed up for poloniex but how come to verify the email it's a .php link? Never saw that before except on phishing scams

Siacoin had good returns but I'm scared to break bitcoin to buy more. At the rate BTC is goin up, soon it will be hard to buy a single one.

GameCredits is looking good as well.

Siacoin had good returns but I'm scared to break bitcoin to buy more. At the rate BTC is goin up, soon it will be hard to buy a single one.

No worries, just get another bitcoin to trade 
wink.gif

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when you trade alt coins they're ​value is based on bitcoins. So say you buy siacoin with BTC and siacoin doesn't go up but BTC does. You still made money and you could even lose some sia and still earn money if BTC goes up. I've made a few trades where I've lost BTC but actually earned USD

Can someone break down for me how to turn ripple into Sia on polo?

I made a few dollars on ripple and I only have access to mobile for now.
Would be my first transfer so I want to make sure I'm taking the right steps.

JK - I hope you don't have a problem with me asking a question.

I'm officially team sia, I feel good about this one. I'm going to hold for the long term, seems like a legit company

12 days ago I told y'all about siacoin, I hope y'all got in then @ .002 cents. It's now around .008 cents
Aye man lol I missed this , but I got in so I'm good . Downloading my sia wallet now so I can get my stash off of polo .

Still mad about me not setting my stop limit low enough for DGB , my swing trade would have almost tripleded. Lesson learned atleast I know I'm on the right track, a lot of money to be made here. As long as we learn from out mistakes and aren't scared to take action we will do well .

Edit : Can't open the Sia app wtf

Last edited:
Can someone break down for me how to turn ripple into Sia on polo?

I made a few dollars on ripple and I only have access to mobile for now.
Would be my first transfer so I want to make sure I'm taking the right steps.

JK - I hope you don't have a problem with me asking a question.
nah this question is all good lol.  im not mad but i want ppl to make their own decisions on selling cause that will make you a better trader.  i think you would have to sell ripple and turn it back into BTC and then buy Sia with Btc on polo

Aye man lol I missed this , but I got in so I'm good . Downloading my sia wallet now so I can get my stash off of polo .

Still mad about me not setting my stop limit low enough for DGB , my swing trade would have almost tripleded. Lesson learned atleast I know I'm on the right track, a lot of money to be made here. As long as we learn from out mistakes and aren't scared to take action we will do well .

Edit : Can't open the Sia app wtf
good stuff man. atleast u learning on the way up. keep it going and lets make that money!

Just put this into perspective...If you bought siacoin at .0005 cents, and let's say invested $5000, then that would leave you with 10 million siacoins. Right now, siacoin is at .007, so you're total net worth of siacoin is $70,000 at this moment....the crazy thing is that siacoin has been as low as .0002 cents.

Now let's say you invested $5000 at when siacoin was at .0002 cents, it would only take siacoin to reach 4 cents before you become a millionaire.
I really see Sia becoming a multibillion dollar company . I need it to hit $3.00 to make a million lol . Going to try to increase my stash size and try to get that number down to $2 . Hold it for a year or two . Oh MIT has created the most billion dollar companies too btw , just an interesting fact since I know Sia was started by MIT kids.

Also think imma go with Coinigy to trade I think the interface is easier on my eyes . Will be refunding my trading stash next Thursday since I emptied it plus some with Sia . I'm ready to work

Last edited:
Got my Sia wallet working. If you are a Mac user make sure you drag the Sia-UI app to the Applications folder then open it from the Application.

Edit : You get the Sia coin official wallet from the Siacoin website .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom