Official Bitcoin Thread

sale is over on CPchain. just closed a few mins ago. 30 mill hard cap. mainnet later this year. partnerships with VEN/QTUM/HPB. should start trading in the next couple weeks with placeholders

No hype on it whatsoever. Still hope to pick it up on the exchanges at a decent price.

Any other ICO's your participating or looking to get into?

I'm pissed, bought some IOStoken at 12 cents on Binance yesterdy at the rate of red -94% then right now it's positive 40% green and dipped to 10 cents :rofl:.

lol that's why I said I was going to wait for it to dip back down to 5 cents. That percentage was way too high to get in at 10 cents.

That doubled circulating supply on Ven changes everything now. I dont wanna go back now. The returns arent gonna be as big. For Ven to hit lets say 30$ its cap would have to be 13 billion putting it at #6 overall. Not gonna happen in the next year. Better off investing in coins with a much lower supply like wabi or nuls.

That doubled circulating supply on Ven changes everything now. I dont wanna go back now. The returns arent gonna be as big. For Ven to hit lets say 30$ its cap would have to be 13 billion putting it at #6 overall. Not gonna happen in the next year. Better off investing in coins with a much lower supply like wabi or nuls.
Was just saying this. Still like their mission but this is sort of a buzzkill.

Still no news on the WAN listing?

Nothing yet.
I think it's because they are launching straight into their mainnet so they need to swap all the ERC20 tokens from the ICO for Wan coins and then theyre also making a wallet.

I would follow their twitter or join their telegram though just to be ready.

Im really interested in Omega-One. I think it'll kill it. Dev team is an all-star casting.

Never heard of this one. Adding it to my spreadsheet.
Thank God it's in Q2, so there's room to breathe.

Also open to US Investors too which is good for you guys I guess. Gas war for me :lol:

Anyone holding VTC?

A lot of opinions on both sides of the coin. And the whole Vertbase/other exchanges discussion.

Wish I got in at $0.10 but hey, that’s life

C524F5DE-9BBA-42B2-A49C-67A83FA56D71.png

Back
Top Bottom