Official Bitcoin Thread

Guys and Gals, my year end estimate for the total market cap of cryptocurrencies -$5 Trillion.

I figure we will do an average of between 10-15 billion increases per day and it will accelerate into the later half of the year.

I feel that APPC could be doing better if crypto trackers like coinmarketcap start showing it.

This is exactly the angle i'm going with. Check this...according to binance numbers, they are already a TOP 10 coin!! So imagine once coinmarketcap lists it, and more are aware of it....i'm sure another exchange will pick it up. Also, they have a dev/app that has an ecosystem of 200mil users :smile:

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/appcoins

CoinDash - CDT (1500 sats, .24)

Basically this is a assets management software platform with social/trading/Saas integration. Also, the wallet is integrate with this.

Thinking it might pick up within a month.

image1.jpeg

Last edited:
I will say, copy and pasting is nothing new in the I.T. world.

All technical writers, developers, pm always copy and paste codes/format.

They add to it as it go..

WHY RE-INVENT THE WHEEL

If it drops below 4 it leaves me no choice but to go in a lot more :lol:
I love this project man. Big announcement coming next week. Especially with the rebranding and Thor.

People too worried about these penny coins and dont realize the insane potential that is in front of their own eyes

People too worried about these penny coins and dont realize the insane potential that is in front of their own eyes

I'll tell newer people about NEO/ICX/VEN/LTC and they'll be like "Naww man it doesn't go up fast enough" everyone's looking for the next ripple.

My alts bleeding but ETH keeping me very happy :pimp:

Shout out to everyone who held strong while it was stuck at 300 for months while everything else was running.

Back
Top Bottom