Official Bitcoin Thread

:lol: So you don't think TRX can reach .34?

figured this would happen- then next week he'll announce some partnerships or something and it will be all moon and lambo talk and trx boys where you at

LTC/BTC draining alot of alts right now - TRX stayed pretty strong with hopes of a big announcement today- we'll see what the next month or so brings

It can reach 34...can it reach .50 to double an investment since is sitting at around .22 I don’t think so, but who knows I think the whole TRON pump was all the hype of a cheap coin with high reward...now that it’s at .20+ that ship for 10x the profit everyone is looking for has sailed with that coin....TRON ain’t breaking a dollar let alone 2$ :lol:

TRX will be back. don't sell now. if you sold at .22-.27 id consider rebuying and getting a better position. it's not going anywhere lol.

im heavily invested in REQ and TRX, one goes up, the other goes down. that see saw life smh

It can reach 34...can it reach .50 to double an investment since is sitting at around .22 I don’t think so, but who knows I think the whole TRON pump was all the hype of a cheap coin with high reward...now that it’s at .20+ that ship for 10x the profit everyone is looking for has sailed with that coin....TRON ain’t breaking a dollar let alone 2$ :lol:

It's at 0.17 man.

"Investing" does not mean a quick flip. Having a coin go down 20%+ in a 1.5 month time then trashing the game is not called "investing". You guys need to set the proper expectations. This is the reason cryptos get that bum rap.....if you get salty on a coin in 1.5 months, that is not investing that is called __________

I didn't think XRP had much left after it hit 1.00. you be surprised how much room there is still even for top 10 coins, especially with btc losing dominance everyday

Shut your *** up man ...

You the same dude that believes in Ripple ...

LMAO

I know better than to go back and forth with you but...I said .34 cause it is/was at .17 when I read your message...I dont see 22 anywhere? If you do let me know so I can get my Arb on!

What exactly do you base it not hitting $1 on? Cause a overly hyped stream didn't live up? Cause Chinese native Justin Sun doesn't speak good english? Even if you don't believe in the tech/promises I think Justin and co. will pump this much further - this cycle is nothing new

I know better than to go back and forth with you but...I said .34 cause it is/was at .17 when I read your message...I dont see 22 anywhere? If you do let me know so I can get my Arb on!

What exactly do you base it not hitting $1 on? Cause a overly hyped stream didn't live up? Cause Chinese native Justin Sun doesn't speak good english? Even if you don't believe in the tech/promises I think Justin and co. will pump this much further - this cycle is nothing new

Hey bro, is a personal opinion, that’s oretty much what everyone in here goes off of, opinions, some more educated than others obviously...if TRON breaks a dollar, more power to those of you invested in it, that’s a hell of a come up....I personally don’t believe it will...don’t crucify me for it..lol

"Investing" does not mean a quick flip. Having a coin go down 20%+ in a 1.5 month time then trashing the game is not called "investing". You guys need to set the proper expectations. This is the reason cryptos get that bum rap.....if you get salty on a coin in 1.5 months, that is not investing that is called __________
Proper expectations is right.. had dudes in here talmbout TRX will hit 5 dollars

You mean 100% gainz everyday just buy throwing a dart at the board are not guaranteed in this game??!! Back to flipping Jordans I go

Hey bro, is a personal opinion, that’s oretty much what everyone in here goes off of, opinions, some more educated than others obviously...if TRON breaks a dollar, more power to those of you invested in it, that’s a hell of a come up....I personally don’t believe it will...don’t crucify me for it..lol

No crucifying here - opinions are great just back it up with something. This thread more than any I've seen has people helping out and sharing info. Saying something won't hit XX amount means you thought of some reasons and made that choice that .50 $1 and $2 were not possible for this coin...I'd love to know why so maybe I can take my profits now and move on...or maybe I'll buy more during this "dip""

I really think XRP here to stay in 2018. These consolidations are healthy.
Shut your *** up man ...

You the same dude that believes in Ripple ...

LMAO

ROFL you dogging one of the few coins that actually has a PURPOSE and VALUE. Ripple aint going to $20 or anything like that but I'll be here when it hits $5.00 after getting in at $0.25. Real world value. Shocking in this crypto wave, I know.

I really think XRP here to stay in 2018. These consolidations are healthy.

ROFL you dogging one of the few coins that actually has a PURPOSE and VALUE. Ripple aint going to $20 or anything like that but I'll be here when it hits $5.00 after getting in at $0.25. Real world value. Shocking in this crypto wave, I know.

I can see XRP hitting 5$ anything pass that...idk...lol

I know everyone wants to hit that 10x 20x coin....enough to trick yourself into believing any coin you own will do just that....he’ll i pray VEN reaches 20$ :lol:

none of these big coins will be going anywhere in 2018. just sit tight and unless you are day trading, get off delta/blockfolio.

on another note, my financial adviser called me the other day for a year end update on my mutual funds. good news, investments are up 10-15%. earned x amount of money. but here I am thinking I earned that much LAST NIGHT in crypto. SMH. getting too spoiled.

Last edited:
You mean 100% gainz everyday just buy throwing a dart at the board are not guaranteed in this game??!! Back to flipping Jordans I go

No crucifying here - opinions are great just back it up with something. This thread more than any I've seen has people helping out and sharing info. Saying something won't hit XX amount means you thought of some reasons and made that choice that .50 $1 and $2 were not possible for this coin...I'd love to know why so maybe I can take my profits now and move on...or maybe I'll buy more during this "dip""

I wish ya would question with the same ferocity when someone claims any coin will go 20x out the blue just because with 0 explanation as to why...but I guess shillin is more enjoyable to dwell in than FUD....

I don’t think TRON will reach a dollar because to do so it would have to overthrow BTC...someone correct me if I’m wrong....I’m a noob still trying to get the hang of things..

letsss gooooo LTC!!!!!!

yn1xxcecd9jz.gif

Getting hot in here...

But srs question (sorta..) - what do you guys think of BCH? Obviously BTC is KING, but BCH gets a lot of hate (for good reason I suppose), but reddit allegiances aside, are any of you holding BCH that isn't a result of your original BTC holdings? Aka, have you put any of your actual fiat into BCH?

Asking because I'm unsure if I want to go in at any point in the future. Obviously im not looking for financial advice, but just wondering if theres a crowd of BCH HODL'rs in here.

I'm not a fan, nor am I a hater of BCH tbh. Its just kinda... A fork...

Gambling.

More people getting into crypto but these ****coins getting pumped out of nowhere is starting to get ridiculous and is bad news for crypto long term

Back
Top Bottom