Official Bitcoin Thread

I checked xvgwhales twitter and i do not see this post anywhere. Seems to me hes still 100% supporting xvg.

Ive been lurking and reading comments here.. It seems to me that every chance you get, you deliberately bash XVG and calling it a **** coin. And maybe intentionally/unintentionally spreading FuD around these parts with xvg holders.

Im an early holder before all this mess happened. I truely believe in the project and how it can be the next big thing.. But you crapping all over it every chance you get is nonsensical and to be honest creates fud with people who holds it.

Just my opinion and observation. Moving along now. ✌

1) He deleted the tweet. This was to show the mess that the McAfee/xvg scenario is. I never said he was out. He's just looking to expose McAfee as a fraud, not to **** on xvg

My point is that it's a coin that's filled with unnecessary drama
2) look back harder, I said I would buy some because it's a privacy coin. I did actual research and saw it was a fork of dogecoin and stopped there. It's a garbage coin that serves no advantages over it's establishefcompetitors like monero and Z.

I have my opinions. I don't put a gun to anyone's head and tell them what to do. We're all big boys now

And FUD? Bro, this is a thread on a damn sneaker forum :lol: you can think me of all people have any type of leverage over the market?

Stay emotionally attached to your coin (and me). I hope you make money. You don't need my approval to do so.

I must have lost whatever Verge I had cause it's not showing up in my Binance Wallet anymore along with BTC and ETH.

Dang what else you use? Is there record of the transactions?

Binance. Actually I'm dumb, for some reason it was automatically hiding those other ones on the app cause they're less than $10. or .001 BTC.

1) He deleted the tweet. This was to show the mess that the McAfee/xvg scenario is. I never said he was out. He's just looking to expose McAfee as a fraud, not to **** on xvg

My point is that it's a coin that's filled with unnecessary drama
2) look back harder, I said I would buy some because it's a privacy coin. I did actual research and saw it was a fork of dogecoin and stopped there. It's a garbage coin that serves no advantages over it's establishefcompetitors like monero and Z.

I have my opinions. I don't put a gun to anyone's head and tell them what to do. We're all big boys now

And FUD? Bro, this is a thread on a damn sneaker forum :lol: you can think me of all people have any type of leverage over the market?

Stay emotionally attached to your coin (and me). I hope you make money. You don't need my approval to do so.

Maybe this will changed ypur mind about dogecoin fork people speak of. We can agree to disagree about thr matter but i am no programmer nor do i read codes
And i beg to differ with how it has no advantages over its competitor coin.. But thats not what its about imo. Its about % gains at the end.

And yes, making nice gains if you must know. At xvgs current price. 1200% up or so.

Maybe this will changed ypur mind about dogecoin fork people speak of. We can agree to disagree about thr matter but i am no programmer nor do i read codes
And i beg to differ with how it has no advantages over its competitor coin.. But thats not what its about imo. Its about % gains at the end.

And yes, making nice gains if you must know. At xvgs current price. 1200% up or so.

TL;DR.

But in all seriousness, I'm happy for you. I've never wished ill will on anyone in this thread. I **** on ripple on all the time and still held it :lol: Your gains are independent of my views and I apologize if you get personally offended.

TL;DR.

But in all seriousness, I'm happy for you. I've never wished ill will on anyone in this thread. I **** on ripple on all the time and still held it :lol: Your gains are independent of my views and I apologize if you get personally offended.

Didnt mean to go on a rant. I do apologize for that, and if i offended you in anyway as well. Just thought id defend xvg a bit with all of the negativity it caused with alot of coin holders. but your entitled to your opinion and investment. Good luck with neo. I see your big on it. I will look into it myself.. ✌ wish youbthe best my dude.

Didnt mean to go on a rant. I do apologize for that, and if i offended you in anyway as well. Just thought id defend xvg a bit with all of the negativity it caused with alot of coin holders. but your entitled to your opinion and investment. Good luck with neo. I see your big on it. I will look into it myself.. ✌ wish youbthe best my dude.

Yessir! At the end of the day, we all NT fam. No reason to bicker, I apologize for being negative with XVG. My investment strategy is different than most, I tend to be way more conservative and thus am weary of coins that get pumped very quickly (and end up getting rich off)

Cheers to 2018, let's get this money. No matter which coin it is.

Going into the new year, is anyone participating in any exciting upcoming ICO's. Its like a mine field out there.

QUOTE="af1 1982, post: 29310742, member: 38126"]Yessir! At the end of the day, we all NT fam. No reason to bicker, I apologize for being negative with XVG. My investment strategy is different than most, I tend to be way more conservative and thus am weary of coins that get pumped very quickly (and end up getting rich off)

Cheers to 2018, let's get this money. No matter which coin it is.[/QUOTE]

tenor.gif

Grabbed some VEN finally. Reading about Thor and need to get some kinda cut from it. Won’t be much but it’s something.

Scooped some Tron. Icon is next on my list. Debating on moving the handful of Ripple I have now and allocating that to a sub $1 alt, or holding and seeing if these (maybe longshot) CB xrp rumors come true in January.

Any thoughts on TNT? Did some research on it a while back was intrigued but not completely blown away. But it’s been making a move on the chart and is cheap.

Back
Top Bottom