Official Bitcoin Thread

Block chain is soooo slow, been over an hour trying to send Bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex

Knowing me I prolly put in the wrong addy smh. Even tho when I click the blockcypher link in coinbase it is able to verify the address I sent it to

Never got an email confirmation that I was sending the Bitcoin either and coinbase usually does that
Took me 12 hour once ...

Best way to do it, send ETC or LTC. However, LTC will have to be converted to BTC or ETH .... but lower fees and faster.

Took me 12 hour once ...

Best way to do it, send ETC or LTC. However, LTC will have to be converted to BTC or ETH .... but lower fees and faster.

Yeah I was being lazy, should have converted it to LTC or ETH in coinbase and sent it over. Oh whale, if I miss this BCH pump I'll be fine. Was thinking about getting rid of this small amount of BTC anyways since I can get much better gains buying cheaper altcoins with it

anyone take the time to purchase bch on binance or one of the other exchanges in anticipation of this?

anyone take the time to purchase bch on binance or one of the other exchanges in anticipation of this?

yeah... im just getting my feet wet on this shhhh. i spent yesterday tryin to buy bch on bittrex but wasnt working, then all the craziness happened later in the evening. just now i moved 1.5 ltc to binance, turned ltc to btc, to bcc, and it just went thru. binance was pretty easy, bittrex was a pita. not really happy selling 1.5 ltc at the current price but we'll see what happens

Look at gdax......bch at 9500.

Up 206%

53 minutes till life changing action...

And it's really like 11k overseas. My finger on sell at 12:01 :lol:

well i think my timing was horrible lol. popped my everything cherry late last night and funded the $250 coinbase allows me cause quadriga still hasnt verified me from almost 2 weeks now.
i split the 250 in 3 for ~$83 for btc, eth, ltc. thought since it was red cause all that bch noise it was a good time to pickup some percent by the morning.
it did but then its going down now. didnt know bch was still making noise, with this noon thing. i thought about cashing in on the little percentage this morning but canadians cant sell etc, gotta move it to binance or quad etc, but too late now. just gonna hold till all this blows over and hope they get back to the numbers i bought them at, while i learn to properly move them around.

sorry for the noobish assumption but, is it safe to assume that if eth, ltc or other go up, btc goes down? and vice versa? because a good enough percentage of people buy alts with btc and buy btc with alts and that makes a big enough impact on eachother? so is it unwise to have all three at the same time if youre doing short term wins?

how long does it usually take to transfer bitcoin from coinbase to binance? been waiting over an hour now smh

Back
Top Bottom