Official Bitcoin Thread

I don't see bch on my coinbase but I do see a wallet for it, but no way to purchase it or the price of it on conbase.

Hoping all the Coinbase staff and their families in the US get audited and crucified by the IRS.

bros - you guys think people/whales/oldrichwhite dudes are jumping from exchange to exchange getting the BEST DEAL on a cryptocurrency? NO. RICH MOFOS are about accessibility and ease of buying impulsively. They want an interface that they can just click BUY and own the damn thing. This is what makes Coinbase so damn powerful and can get buyers at these prices. When bitcoin was at 8000 and it was 9500 on coinbase...guess who had high volumes....coinbase.

It is a one stop shop for old heads, non techy dudes, with big fat pockets to BUY BUY BUY. WHat do you think the MASSES are gonna do this holiday season ----> the new year.....and throughout 2018. All u gotta do is ask your dumb neighbor how they have litecoin/eth...they'll tell you coinbase. Does it have its issues, yes...but are there any other alternatives?? NO. So quit whining about it, have your stack readily available and quit crying on fees when you should have instant buy enabled so you don't miss out on deals. It's your bad, no one elses.

**Oh and btw - we aren't even at mass adoption YET. Not even close.....we're just getting started brodees. THINK ABOUT THAT. STACK NOW.

Last edited:
It’s the same as the silver and gold game sellers of bars sell slightly over “spot” American silver eagles are still 20$ even if silver price is 16$

How embarrassing for coinbase. Amateur hour.

RIP to the panic sellers/stop loss havers.
That's the first thing I thought when I saw it lol. Amateur hour. I mean I'm new too but most of the new folks are just like blindly doing ish

bros - you guys think people/whales/oldrichwhite dudes are jumping from exchange to exchange getting the BEST DEAL on a cryptocurrency? NO. RICH MOFOS are about accessibility and ease of buying impulsively. They want an interface that they can just click BUY and own the damn thing. This is what makes Coinbase so damn powerful and can get buyers at these prices. When bitcoin was at 8000 and it was 9500 on coinbase...guess who had high volumes....coinbase.

It is a one stop shop for old heads, non techy dudes, with big fat pockets to BUY BUY BUY. WHat do you think the MASSES are gonna do this holiday season ----> the new year.....and throughout 2018. All u gotta do is ask your dumb neighbor how they have litecoin/eth...they'll tell you coinbase. Does it have its issues, yes...but are there any other alternatives?? NO. So quit whining about it, have your stack readily available and quit crying on fees when you should have instant buy enabled so you don't miss out on deals. It's your bad, no one elses.

**Oh and btw - we aren't even at mass adoption YET. Not even close.....we're just getting started brodees. THINK ABOUT THAT. STACK NOW.

TALK TO EM

Man I just got a $24 USD fee moving some BTC over to Binance? Is that normal? Seems ridiculous, all I was moving over was 50$ worth of BTC. I aint one to complain about fees normally but thats freaking 50% of what I moved... does that seem right?

Last edited:

This is the truth. People dont have time to mess with all these exchanges, especially when BTC, LTC and ETH are up over 200% in the past 60 days. Most people are satisfied with these types of gains, and it's a lot of extra work searching out these alt coins.

With that said I am trying to eventually get into Salt and Ripple. I will wait until I have some time off from work during the holidays to research all this stuff. This stuff is complicated. People sending coins to the wrong wallets and losing all their money and stuff.

Howlin at people trying to get government involved in cryptocurrency

All because of BTC :rofl:
What's so funny guppy?

White collar Crime is a thing ...

Insider trading defraud hard working people, leaving a lot of them on the street with the retirement pensions lost.

I only have money I can lose in this, but for other hard working people playing the game right being ****** over because someone has the comeup???? Yeah that's illegal....

Man I just got a $24 USD fee moving some BTC over to Binance? Is that normal? Seems ridiculous, all I was moving over was 50$ worth of BTC. I aint one to complain about fees normally but thats freaking 50% of what I moved... does that seem right?
move it to GDAX first, then move it to binance, i dont think there is a fee that way iirc

This is the grey area crypros has created.

Going to be interesting going forward to see how the government attempts to intervene.

What's so funny guppy?

White collar Crime is a thing ...

Insider trading defraud hard working people, leaving a lot of them on the street with the retirement pensions lost.

I only have money I can lose in this, but for other hard working people playing the game right being ****ed over because someone has the comeup???? Yeah that's illegal....
The premise of cryptocurrency is that it is a decentralized currency that is unregulated by government.....

There are no rules in regulating it.
You lose your investment, that's your fault if you didn't take measures to secure it.

This is the grey area crypros has created.

Going to be interesting going forward to see how the government attempts to intervene.
True ...

Is hypocritical asking for the government to investigate something that is meant to be decentralized, but if they are going after people for capital gains, the also have to protect people from the illegal stuff that just went on.

How quick coinbase went on record about their employees .. they knew what's up.

The premise of cryptocurrency is that it is a decentralized currency that is unregulated by government.....

There are no rules in regulating it.
You lose your investment, that's your fault if you didn't take measures to secure it.
Bruh ... we are beyond that .. stay up thought.

I literally wrote a reply to this before reading it because I knew your wack angle.

Back
Top Bottom