Official Bitcoin Thread

Wow at that bitcoin cash pump and dump! Was up 210%. Whales got in and out quick. Made a little bit timed it correctly. Thanks for the quick update NT

Tried to cop BCH on Coinbase.......

Locked. Of course. Why I havent put forth the effort to figure out and use different exchanges is my own fault.

Tried to cop BCH on Coinbase.......

Locked. Of course. Why I havent put forth the effort to figure out and use different exchanges is my own fault.

I would never invest when a currency first hits Coinbase. In fact I would sell my XRP asap if it ever hits Coinbase. Rebuy after it stablizes that weekend or invest in something else.

Bitcoin Cash slightly dipping now. Little hype momentum. If I was going to spend thousands on a single coin, I'd go with Dash instead.

So glad the only wallet I use only trades Bitcoin and Ethereum (only wallet here that does local direct deposit/withdrawal). I know I am missing out on bigger gains but juggling with 5 or so different cryptos is like having multiple women on the side with major issues. I will lose my mind. :lol:

Hypothetically if Loafwallet was removed from the App Store and the creators provided no solutions to fix any crashing would I have access to my Litecoins?

I have the keywords and my unique code.

Back
Top Bottom