Official Bitcoin Thread

What in the world?

You saying that like you’re hurting the crypto marketing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave your emotions at the door or you’re going to find yourself taking a L for no reason....

prob lost through translation but was saying as a broke boy who can only afford to buy 1 lte coin right now :lol:

I have all my stuff tied up with Bittrex currently, would you recommend keeping in there or take out and move to another like Binance? Thx

I have all my stuff tied up with Bittrex currently, would you recommend keeping in there or take out and move to another like Binance? Thx

It’s recommended that you don’t leave it in an exchange like bittrex or binance. Throw it into a wallet.

Don’t transfer from bittrex to binance that’s redundant. Use bittrex for popular alts binance for less popular. Transfer to wallets.

Moved my req and QSP to a wallet. This should force me to hodl for as long as I want without being tempted to sell for gainz.

I'mma tell u the same thing I told my homies. Now that your money has doubled pull out your initial investment (only if you have to) let everything else sit. That was basically free money for you anyways so why not let it sit and work for you.....

That's where I'm kind of torn. Part of me wants to take my deposits out just so I'm playing with house money, but the other part just wants to keep it all in there to grow as well as adding more. I could take out my original deposits, and still have 3x that still invested.

Don’t transfer from bittrex to binance that’s redundant. Use bittrex for popular alts binance for less popular. Transfer to wallets.

Moved my req and QSP to a wallet. This should force me to hodl for as long as I want without being tempted to sell for gainz.
do the withdraw fees get lower in time ? or is it best just to eat the fees because exchanges can get hacked or just disappear

I'm looking to purchase a wallet as well, I see the Ledger Nano works for XRP but don't see anything regarding IOTA. Would the TREZOR be my best bet to have everything?

thank you, what wallet would you suggest?

I just bought 1 lte coin via coinbase..... Hoping this pays off.

If I see ltecoin going green next week, i'll buy another.

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

You hustling backwards b.

BUY DA DIP B.

BUY DA DIP

DA DIP

do the withdraw fees get lower in time ? or is it best just to eat the fees because exchanges can get hacked or just disappear
Eat the fees. It sucks. I had to buy an extra 30 req so I wouldn’t decrease my position.

I don’t think iota has a working wallet. One of the reasons my passion for it has dwindled and I never added back the 2/3s I sold.

Trezor or Nano s ledger both work. I personally am waiting on getting one in the coming days. Haven’t decided which yet.

Back
Top Bottom