Official Bitcoin Thread

03C695BC-0307-4545-806F-C87151D12E42.jpeg

Damn... remember the good ol days?

:lol:

Yup....just stupid

Smart move. I was kind of skeptical at first because honestly the aim for dodgecoin was full of ****.

The rebranding was much needed. Pushing a privacy coin can be difficult because of the association of laundering money.

Verge is targeting the e-commerce market.

Pretty uneventful day today. ETH has not had the run that the other coins have gone on so it wouldn't surprise me to see it go on a bug run next.

You ripple to the moon people realize that banks don’t have to use xrp to adopt ripples sotfware. Yes some might eventually use xrp for transactions, but the infrastructure doesn’t guarantee the use of xrp. Xrp’s price is moving on the speculation of the people using ripples tech eventually using their token. If they do, maybe it can go on a run to 10, but they don’t have to use xrp in order to use the tech.

QSP holding itself pretty well. Req getting ready for another move. I need xzc to give another one of its patented pullbacks of $20+.

You ripple to the moon people realize that banks don’t have to use xrp to adopt ripples sotfware. Yes some might eventually use xrp for transactions, but the infrastructure doesn’t guarantee the use of xrp. Xrp’s price is moving on the speculation of the people using ripples tech eventually using their token. If they do, maybe it can go on a run to 10, but they don’t have to use xrp in order to use the tech.

QSP holding itself pretty well. Req getting ready for another move. I need xzc to give another one of its patented pullbacks of $20+.
post #8333 :wink: nerd moment.....

Just to have a little fun, my 12 days of Christmas list:

12 coins to look out for in 2018 **minus the BIG3 :smile:

12. Kyber Network
11. VeChain
10. Walton (WTC)
09. Raiden Network
08. EOS
07. ZCOIN (XZC)
06. SALT
05. WAVES
04. PLUTON
03. BitcoinCash
02. Monero
01. NEO

Believe what you believe, this is my list. Good Luck to everyone!

I have lots of people PM'ing me, and almost 95% can be answered in this post that I posted on Dec13th. Hope all you are flourishing, believe it or not....I really want the TRUE ones here to flourish. All the ones CHASING, thinking they doin it and NOT helping others and being FAKE RICH making "GREAT CALLS" hope the crypto gods give u that karma. REMEMBER THAT.

Good luck to the real ones in here. If you come at me correct, I've always tried coming back to you 100. Much love and happy holidays!

Random question, I come in ignorance so excuse me.

Would it be safe to open a Coinbase account with a "Dummy Email" account or does it not matter?

I guess if I am dabbling in this world, my security is already compromised right?

Anybody ever cop anything off livecoin??

It’s the only place I can find that’s moving kyber network tokens....

Random question, I come in ignorance so excuse me.

Would it be safe to open a Coinbase account with a "Dummy Email" account or does it not matter?

I guess if I am dabbling in this world, my security is already compromised right?

Don't see a need for a dummy email with coinbase, would be essentially like giving your bank a dummy address. Just make sure you use 2 factor authentication with your transactions. You're about as secure as any other online transaction system, just take the right precautions.

My fear as well but using xrp will be cheaper so I'm hoping they do use it.
Who doesn't want to save money, especially banks.

My man suggested this, running it past the Vets on here. Is this sound advice?

For my coin owners......with the boom of crypto, you need to cover yourself......take your coins off the internet (off coinbase)....make your own personal wallet and store them offline.......

use the Litecoin wallet...encrypt it.....save your password for it and store it (Please don't forget it...PLEASE...write it down...take a picture of it) and just put your wallet.dat on a flash drive....any flash drive......

This is where they get ya.......Install litecoin wallet (litecoin.org) on your computer and then you have to send it to your wallet from coinbase....coinbase will charge you for this....

Main reason I say to take it OFF of exchanges...when I was mining Litecoin...there was an exchange called Mt.Gox....google it....the equivalent now of 16 billion dollars in Bitcoin went "missing"....secure your coins people's...

Yeah hardware wallets are highly recommended here. Popular option is the ledger nano if you don't want to mess around.

Back
Top Bottom