Official Bitcoin Thread

Almost 13x my peeps.

$CAL 🔥🔥🔥🚀🚀🚀

Volume is insane.

IMG_0345.jpeg

IMG_0266.jpeg

hey guys, i just happened to check my profile and noticed...... does anyone here have a ratio like this??

2:1 + messages to reaction ......seriously hope I've been able to help some of the peeps here. #humbled

2023-09-28 13_16_08-(27) Official Bitcoin Thread _ Page 1681 _ NikeTalk.png
#HumbleBrag

Joking :lol: You've been an amazing source of good plays.

Bruh what are you even doing lol nyc has no effect on you using a dex

Regulatory stuff on a bunch of exchanges. Or regulatory on specific coins.

So every time something pops off. I’m behind before I can actually get in or figure out how I can.

Last edited:
Regulatory stuff on a bunch of exchanges. Or regulatory on specific coins.

So every time something pops off. I’m behind before I can actually get in or figure out how I can.
you just need to buy ETH then learn how to set up wallets, bridge, and use a DEX. i know because hawaii is even more strict than NY.

Bro I live in nyc and have been able to do anything I wanted since 2017

You just need to learn how to use a wallet

Download Metamask, go to coingecko, copy the contract address for your ****coin of choice, import it on uniswap if necessary and flourish as you lose all of your money

Bro I live in nyc and have been able to do anything I wanted since 2017

You just need to learn how to use a wallet

Download Metamask, go to coingecko, copy the contract address for your ****coin of choice, import it on uniswap if necessary and flourish as you lose all of your money

Is metamask still the recommended wallet to use?

About to drop my last 2e of liquid eth on some JPEGs that will go to zero

Just a matter of finding the ones that will make me regret 20K eth the most
Check out Jerks. 690 1/1 Pepe-ish art pieces done by various artists. I picked up this one up last week. Good volume and good art.
53a720b8a3fb538f52b2c70f7abca62d.png

I’ve got my last nut directed toward terraforms, cargos, contractions and a couple of others

Gonna go wherever my bids take me tbh looking to add seconds on what I own already

Back
Top Bottom