Official Bitcoin Thread

Six figures in unrealized gains evaporated in less than a week. Delta app says my average buy price is $11.29. Farmed a **** ton of LUNA for free too.

I don't have enough fingers to count the number of times I told myself in the last 9 months to rebalance my portfolio. Procrastinated.

Said I was going to offramp and knock down 5 figure student loan debt multiple times. Procrastinated.

It was always "this weekend," or "the next time I have the time. " Procrastinated.

Hard lesson in inaction.

Take profits yall.
Damn fam, sorry to hear. Rooting for you to bounce back ASAP!

Sorry to hear some of the horror stories. Not trying to be morbid but a lot of threads on Reddit especially in the terra thread are of people wanting to off themselves after getting everything liquidated. Please get help or reach out to someone if you are having these thoughts.

Saw someone share this :sick:

image0.jpg

Stay strong fellas

Okay, let's look at this a different way -- What is everybody looking at buying when the smoke clears?

We all know to buy when everybody is scared. Other than ETH and BTC, what yall got your eyes on?

I'm looking at AVAX. Not adding anymore to my alts (DFK, Defira, CNV). Anything else I should look at buying? CRV? DOT? Stick to only BTC and ETH?

The one that i been looking at and just devastated is STRONG ....

I was almost spent 40k to buy ETH to then convert them into STRONG T $450 or so and now that **** is 11 bucks .... **** is crazy.
I was hella close to spending 10k on strong when the hype was high but everything with Wonderland had me like man **** these new alts.

The 250 I put into the market just yesterday already evaporated lol. My balance is literally lower than it was when I put that money at work.

I'm really curious where this all bottoms out.

I'm about 14k away from having to pay back a nexo loan. Never been liquidated and this will be interesting to see

i over invested last summer. Not doing that **** again. :lol:
Bro ain't that the truth.

I actually just came up on a nice bag due to selling my house. Imma have to let that money trickle into crypto even with the market being ****.

I get married in a couple weeks and the last thing I need to do is tell my girl I lost another 20-50k on some crypto ****.

Probably gonna just maintain a conservative DCA until things turn around

Thank you famo. Prolly wouldn't even be this close if it wasn't for this thread/ NT and other wisdom I've picked up over the years. This thread helped me feel financially secure enough to really settle down. Hard to believe just a couple years ago I was teaching/ hustling (no drugs but other illegal ****) .

I'm so thankful to be in a position where I can even take these kinds of loses man. The younger me would've been depressed as hell on weeks like this.

We all know to buy when everybody is scared. Other than ETH and BTC, what yall got your eyes on?
idk about buying anything but for some reason, i still keep getting price notifications for amp. almost feel like buying some down there at .01 but most likely won’t.
71C703E1-D5FD-4A77-B911-265D48AEE9DE.jpeg

probably gonna swap stuff out at a loss and consolidate. if we dump down way more, i’ll start making tiny buys of btc with fiat.

That’s one way to look at it, we’re able to take losses and be ok. Put stuff into perspective.

And yeah not too long ago I was on the same **** basically, grime time stuff making money but thankfully my wife asked me to put the kabosh on that because I had no intention of working a job.

Now I’m a family man with good job and got you guys as role models. :emoji_heart_eyes:

sneakaprince sneakaprince

That’s one way to look at it, we’re able to take losses and be ok. Put stuff into perspective.

And yeah not too long ago I was on the same **** basically, grime time stuff making money but thankfully my wife asked me to put the kabosh on that because I had no intention of working a job.

Now I’m a family man with good job and got you guys as role models. :emoji_heart_eyes:

sneakaprince sneakaprince
Midwest G's on the come up bro. I'm happy for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom