Official Bitcoin Thread

$APE really might touch $25 by Saturday...sheesh...
Yeah crazy, it "should" see a dip after the mint but really depends on if the secondary market for the NFT is going to be in $APE or ETH? And if they reveal any information on some type of marketplace which deals only in $APE??

I'm sure Yuga knows there would be a dump of $APE after the mint so they probably have a plan to keep the coin price stable as it can be after mint.

Yeah crazy, it "should" see a dip after the mint but really depends on if the secondary market for the NFT is going to be in $APE or ETH? And if they reveal any information on some type of marketplace which deals only in $APE??

I'm sure Yuga knows there would be a dump of $APE after the mint so they probably have a plan to keep the coin price stable as it can be after mint.
Yeah, if Yuga announces a market that provides incentives for selling/buying in $APE then it'll be steady. It would actually make more sense as to why they required KYC registration.

D Double D Double i’m legit confused at what’s going on. we should be at .10 by now 🫣

1A6069F5-3631-4D16-A0C3-8AAF02504DA1.jpeg

Almost made me FOMO :lol:
Decent volume these past few days. Wonder if it's someone trying to get a node.

Will keep DCA'ing a small amont if it dips under 20 cents.

Almost made me FOMO :lol:
Decent volume these past few days. Wonder if it's someone trying to get a node.

Will keep DCA'ing a small amont if it dips under 20 cents.
i think it's just the way of the microcap when a few people with money latch onto it. could be a paid private group doing a small pump. could be some low-level insiders that found out about the rapyd announcement today which could be big. i think i'll do the same and wait for sub .20 to buy more if it goes there.

Since I refuse to panic buy more APE right now, I'm sure it'll be going for $100 by next week.

You're all welcome.
Honestly, I wouldn't even considering buying right now panic buying. Its not going to pullback between now and Saturday before mint. Even if you bought now and decided to offload it right before the mint you would have a small come up. (DYOR and not financial advice)

Anybody in the mood for another autostaker may want to toss a little spare change at 100 Days. On AVAX in May.

not sure if you’ll still be counted as an atom holder being in that pool but july 4 snapshot will be taken for GNO. i’m super bullish on it. DYOR. i’ve undelegated some juno to buy atom to stake just for that.

Which wallet are you using for this airdrop?

Yeah thats the tough part, I usually stay away from buying someone else's bag that just 40x'ed that fast :lol:. And it stings because I was trying to snipe some on secondary yesterday during the whitelist mint at around 7 SOL, but had to leave for a haircut. But I am definitely still temped here... #1 in volume (188k SOL) across ETH/SOL in the last 24hrs, #9 in the last 7 days. And it's only been like 20 hours. Those types of numbers will get ETH heads curious, and Okay Bears floor price is peanuts right now if we're talking ETH. I will probably grab one if they drop closer to 35 but still think there could be a lot of upside buying here.

harold.jpg

185 now :wow:. Just insane. Bag = fumbled :sick:. Judging by that pic I'm guessing you didn't cop? :lol:

Instead of buying a bear at the top (maybe?) I got another genesis dragon at the bottom (hopefully?). We'll see.

giM4hk2Iv34xJ1OhrgGGyC0f7YX_eaFdNsFqpMi_Kd8.png

No I did not :smh: :lol:

When it comes to taking shots with NFT's i've been on some Ben Simmons ish.

Your Dragon is fire though so congrats on that :pimp:

i think it's just the way of the microcap when a few people with money latch onto it. could be a paid private group doing a small pump. could be some low-level insiders that found out about the rapyd announcement today which could be big. i think i'll do the same and wait for sub .20 to buy more if it goes there.

Checked their Twitter and saw only 2K followers and thought minor partnership but went on their website and saw that Ikea and Uber use them so it's looking good.
I'm wondering if this is one of those partnerships that's been stifled by BTC not doing anything.

It's happening with SOL right now. I believe its BTC holding it down otherwise SOL would be flying right now with all the NFT and ecosystem action .

Also, I see there's more of an air of confidence in the Everest telegram channel as well as it feels like its coming together. I've not gotten involved with the app just yet but

185 now :wow:. Just insane. Bag = fumbled :sick:. Judging by that pic I'm guessing you didn't cop? :lol:

Instead of buying a bear at the top (maybe?) I got another genesis dragon at the bottom (hopefully?). We'll see.

giM4hk2Iv34xJ1OhrgGGyC0f7YX_eaFdNsFqpMi_Kd8.png

2 Dragons!

Man I hope to be up there with you guys one day.
I bought 2 Citizens from Sea Shanties alongside the Shantie. All Im getting is passive income but man I want to see high 2 or 3 digit SOL gains with NFTs.

Seeing Moonbirds, Okay Bears, DeGods doing big numbers all in one week is taking its toll on me :lol:

Airdrop szn is here

Start farming

Been messing with hop.exchange sending eth between optimism and Arbitrum, doing swaps, lp’ing

Back
Top Bottom