Official Bitcoin Thread

Horde- loving the concept of the nodes. Pegged to a price range and exhaust after 300% ROI. Strategy is to sell at the top of the peg. Compound until they raise their pegged price

Next nodes on the list: Europa, Hive

Question:

As I’m doing my taxes, I have to do a 1099 for each crypto exchange and a 1040/Schedule D for each exchange for gains/losses?

First year trading last year.

How do u guys feel about xrp/xlm

Was talking to some1 about it and it opened me up to it, knew about it but they schooled on the things it can do

They believe that in the future btc will be not as popular due to the length of time it takes to compete a txn

As supposed to xrp/xlm it takes seconds, and in their opinion that will be big

Any takes on it?

How do u guys feel about xrp/xlm

Was talking to some1 about it and it opened me up to it, knew about it but they schooled on the things it can do

They believe that in the future btc will be not as popular due to the length of time it takes to compete a txn

As supposed to xrp/xlm it takes seconds, and in their opinion that will be big

Any takes on it?

XRP? in 2022? Nah fam.

When you guys selling ape?

I might pull my initial around 22 if it hits it then let the rest ride long term.

When you guys selling ape?

I might pull my initial around 22 if it hits it then let the rest ride long term.
Hasn’t been made clear if Apecoin will be needed to buy Yuga’s Otherside land, but if so I’m thinking it may look decent until then?

I think they wanted it to be the coin for all their stuff right?

Idk, I feel like with their team and their nft at a 300k floor price it’s a good long term hold but I want a quick flip out of it too.

Not selling Ape till maybe the end of the year. Might dca into it a little these next few months. Wish some of these other coins I have would make it to centralized exchanges.

Pretty solid day for nodes. Strong announcement tomorrow. Think the THOR play to earn game might be here in May.

Last edited:
I think they wanted it to be the coin for all their stuff right?

Idk, I feel like with their team and their nft at a 300k floor price it’s a good long term hold but I want a quick flip out of it too.
Oh yeah you're right about it being used for all their stuff, personally it just seems like there's a decent amount of hype building onto the Otherside stuff in April too.

Also for those that care, Cool Pets beta has been smooth and the mass test just a bit ago was solid. Would be shocked if the game isn't released in the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom