Official Bitcoin Thread

i know D Double D Double and a few others in here are really good at that. seems like you need to devote a good amount of time sifting through CT, discord groups, tg channels, medium articles, etc. i’m not smart enough to discern what’s worth the risk and what’s trash.

Man I have a love hate relationships with them.
I used to have a spreadsheet to track all the good ones but they always got snapped up by big VCs or they were only available for the big pool groups with membership tokens. Those tokens sky rocket in price during bull runs so I'm usually priced out.

Been on so many roller coaster rides with new projects. When you hit you hit big but a lot of them flop. They either get too greedy or they don't communicate enough or they take too long.
I just received 10% of a project I invested in back in 2019 :lol:
Keeping the ETH would've been more profitable.

I'm looking to get back in though because I'm seen a few pool groups make big gains with crypto gaming projects recently.
I don't bother go out to seek new projects, I just see what the pool groups offer and then research based on that. Even then sometimes you don't get enough time because some deals are time sensitive and the pools don't want the info to leak.

A lot of pool groups are also banning US Citizens. It's only in the form of a tickbox in a google form to cover their backs but its something to consider as well.
Most have a minimum allocation of $1K because of gas fees. You might find some groups that collect money on BSC using BUSD and those ones usually allow you to get in for like $500 minimum.

Pools are definitely high risk. If it's too risky then you can try get into the public sale of an IDO on a launchpad.
I don't know how it is now but back in March/May these launchpads had you running errands to get a spot. Join our Twitter, Discord, Telegram. Answer this 20 question quiz. Retweet and tag your mum and dad etc..

The good thing about them is having no vesting period for the tokens.

should I be the typical crypto douche and cop the lambo?

**** is really becoming a possibility lol

If it's within your means. I say yes.
I know it's a depreciating asset, blah blah but why not.

I was copping cheap nfts with the hope to flip em for more sol but I should’ve just bit the bullet and tried to cop a SMB off jump.

1 blue chip & stacking Solana >> looking for nfts to flip

We’ll see tho… I got this pesky penguin which I like and probably won’t sell. I got like 6 baby apes. I pray to God they hit 20-30 sol and I’ll flip em all 😂😂😂

Solana about to flip Cardano at this rate.
I'm selling everything if we hit the good prices again but I'm hearing predictions of $500 to $750 per SOL and getting scared that we might not see those kinda prices for the majority of the NFT's

So I just added USDC to my coinbase card to pay some bills, but it's showing insufficient funds when I try and pay. Anyone know how long it takes for these funds to be available?

So I just added USDC to my coinbase card to pay some bills, but it's showing insufficient funds when I try and pay. Anyone know how long it takes for these funds to be available?

Its usually instant for me. Some of my Bills dont accept the card so youll see "Declined - Unsupported" but ive never seen the "Insufficient Funds" notification before.

Coinbase Card seems to be down. Cant see my previous transactions. Possibly a network issue at the moment.

Edit: Degraded performace : Transactions with Coinbase Card are currentl down due to an outage. While we work on a fix, rest assured that your funds remain secure.

funds are safu

Last edited:
allowing normies to get in. maybe it'll drop more then more nocoiners can hop on.

1634932323139.gif

Is there any lending services without using crypto as collateral?
Or does that kinda defeat the point of using a DeFi one 🤔

anyone using moonriver? thinking of getting a small bag of $solar. all these networks and their own gas tokens though.

edit: grabbed a small bag. bridged from ethereum to moonriver. used the faucet to get movr for gas. swapped usdt for $solar. what a pita to navigate these chains. i wonder if that rango exchange (multi chain dex aggregator) will succeed….

Last edited:
I hope those that were inquiring about strong jumped in with at least one node.

What a blessing this **** has been bruhs. I put a lot of my people outside of NT on and those that did it is sending me thank you messages on the weekly :lol:

Feeling like Moses right now :lol:

too late?

Amen. Compounding rewards in farms to try to build a solid reserve to go the node route come early next year (assuming we see a bear market that early).

Back
Top Bottom