Official Bitcoin Thread

Any friends that text me now during a bull and I told them during the bear and they ignored has to learn on their own :lol:
there's weird phenomenon in crypto where everybody FOMOs in when it's rallying. Last stock market dump, everybody knew it was a great opportunity and jumped in. I was tryna tell everybody when we're hanging around 30k to BUY.. on deaf ears

there's weird phenomenon in crypto where everybody FOMOs in when it's rallying. Last stock market dump, everybody knew it was a great opportunity and jumped in. I was tryna tell everybody when we're hanging around 30k to BUY.. on deaf ears
Unk Founded A Fairly Large Trading Firm In Chicago And Told Me “Stay Far Away From The Uncertainty And Speculation That Is Crypto” Years Ago Now.

Sadly I Listened

Ninja Cost Me A Good Quarter M At Least At This Point :lol: :smh:

Different Times We’re Living In Right Now.

It’s Either Get Privy Or Get Left Holding That Depreciating Dollar!

:lol: that’s dope regardless.

does the money debit from your usdc balance or hook it to your bank or what?
USD Coin
If i bought a $1,000 item it would only give me $10 in BTC 😐
I guess it’s better than nothing
I just like the card look and want to help the crypto space go mainstream
You can easily convert alts on coinbase to USD Coin so the card really helps people get liquidity

Target price still $150 for SOL?
I value it 10% ETHs market cap this year. 15% ETH market cap next year.
ETH at 460 mil
Sol at 42 mill. Still 10% growth to meet my personal value, undervalued. If/when ETH hits 500 mill, SOl should be 50 mill, meaning 170ish.

whose to say Sol can’t be 15% ETHs market cap this year and 30% next year though? ETHs 2.0 won’t be fully rolled out until 2022 (it’s in phases, and assuming no more delays) SOL could take some of the dapps who don’t want to deal with fees/congestion

if you used same valuation as SOL with ADA… SOL should more than double

Sol should be bigger than ADA. It’s only 3b in TVL so it won’t happen this cycle but we’ll get there eventually

Smart contracts are coming bro. It’s the next eth

never jumped into star atlas. Was thinking it would sell off after listing but nope. Solana coins have a tendency to dump at some point so hopefully I get lucky. Want to own atlas and polis long term but logically don’t want to rush in.

Last edited:
Star Atlas :wow:
Solana :wow:

That 1 ticket for $69 is now worth 11K :lol:

Heard private investors some tokens on the 7th so might be a mini dump.

you bastards are making me want a damn jpeg rn. i’m hoarding my coins tho. hopefully when there’s a big downturn, i’ll grab one. by then it’s not gonna be cool anymore though :frown::lol:

If the project is hyped and you can mint it at launch then go for it.
I'm too scared to buy of the secondary market though. The threat of bag holding is real

Polymath wow

Haven't heard this token since 2018.
I'm assuming this pump is because it's a regulated token?

I think it's a good time to start looking at coins or tokens that comply with regulations.

Target price still $150 for SOL?

It got to this point with BTC hardly moving in price so I think it still has a lot more room to grow.
They've established themselves as the 2nd best place for NFT's from the looks of it as well.

All of this without being EVM compatible.

A lot of the tech on Solana is not as mature as on ETH so as more and more projects launch and as things get better, I think it will rival BSC and get to No.5

how the **** is cardano a 93b mcap?!

Honestly, I think it's a good example of the power of the community. Charles and his YouTube channel probably inflates the market cap by a few billion alone and it's in his intentions to do so as he's probably the largest holder of the token.

I don't want to sound negative on the project as I've never done a deep dive on it but I don't see why it's so high.
I keep hearing it's peer reviewed tech but I would expect the market cap to be this high after the smart contracts have launched and projects are actively running on it.

Right now its looking like the pump could be a buy the rumour sell the news kinda pump but lets wait and see. Few more days to the launch I believe.

At least you didn't sell at a loss :lol:.

Airdrop next week for bear holders. Mint postponed. The saga continues.

What a rollercoaster :lol:

You guys waiting for the cats or will sell your bears now for a good price?
I think Polar Bears are going for about 11 SOL and golds for about 20.

Star Atlas :wow:
Solana :wow:

That 1 ticket for $69 is now worth 11K :lol:

Heard private investors some tokens on the 7th so might be a mini dump.

If the project is hyped and you can mint it at launch then go for it.
I'm too scared to buy of the secondary market though. The threat of bag holding is real

Haven't heard this token since 2018.
I'm assuming this pump is because it's a regulated token?

I think it's a good time to start looking at coins or tokens that comply with regulations.

It got to this point with BTC hardly moving in price so I think it still has a lot more room to grow.
They've established themselves as the 2nd best place for NFT's from the looks of it as well.

All of this without being EVM compatible.

A lot of the tech on Solana is not as mature as on ETH so as more and more projects launch and as things get better, I think it will rival BSC and get to No.5

Honestly, I think it's a good example of the power of the community. Charles and his YouTube channel probably inflates the market cap by a few billion alone and it's in his intentions to do so as he's probably the largest holder of the token.

I don't want to sound negative on the project as I've never done a deep dive on it but I don't see why it's so high.
I keep hearing it's peer reviewed tech but I would expect the market cap to be this high after the smart contracts have launched and projects are actively running on it.

Right now its looking like the pump could be a buy the rumour sell the news kinda pump but lets wait and see. Few more days to the launch I believe.

What a rollercoaster :lol:

You guys waiting for the cats or will sell your bears now for a good price?
I think Polar Bears are going for about 11 SOL and golds for about 20.
I'm holding this gold bear till I die :lol:

Call me naive but I really think the bear dump was caused by a big overreaction and resulting FUD when they announced the 10 SOL cat mint. I think it can recover and at 3 SOL cost it's worth the risk for me to find out.

I am looking at flipping my polar bear though. 15+ SOL in the short term and I'll do it. Marketplaces have been getting hammered with traffic too so sold listings/floor prices didn't get updated all day yesterday so I think prices were affected due to that as well. I stay away from ****coins so the crazy volatility of these NFTs has been pretty fun for me :lol:.

The trajectory of most of these Solana NFTs has been mint > hype/fomo buying > selloff > gradual rise in floor. Probably a smart idea to flip during the fomo and buy back in afterwards if you're high on the project.

Call me naive but I really think the bear dump was caused by a big overreaction and resulting FUD when they announced the 10 SOL cat mint. I think it can recover and at 3 SOL cost it's worth the risk for me to find out.

I am looking at flipping my polar bear though. 15+ SOL in the short term and I'll do it. Marketplaces have been getting hammered with traffic too so sold listings/floor prices didn't get updated all day yesterday so I think prices were affected due to that as well. I stay away from ****coins so the crazy volatility of these NFTs has been pretty fun for me :lol:.

The trajectory of most of these Solana NFTs has been mint > hype/fomo buying > selloff > gradual rise in floor. Probably a smart idea to flip during the fomo and buy back in afterwards if you're high on the project.
Current Floor Looks To Be In That 7.5-8 Range :nerd:

Might Need To Get Back In And See If I Can Take A 7.5 Up To 15+ :pimp:

Yea they were greedy but the FUD was too much.
You're right that when the flippers are out then the floor will start to rise.

Going to wait for the cats then decide what to do from there.

Solana will be #3 if they start attracting unique creative projects instead of Ethereum copy cats. NFTs, gaming, social are their future. Check out the bankless episode this week on solana really good unbiased discussion. One of the points brought up is how one day solana can act as a scaling solution for ether to decrease costs of defi and utilize ETH’s security.

Back
Top Bottom