Official Bitcoin Thread

That TWE (Tomorrow Wont Exist) coin taking your boy for a ride. I put $750 in about 2 weeks into its existence, which turned out to be an all time high. Plummet would be an understatement, go to dextools or somewhere with charts and look st sll them red candles.

I like that every time theres a sell or buy a 3% of it get redistributed to holders and rhat the ceo is in the telegram and researches every wallet, every transaction. So long story short were bardly over 1000% holders and the biggest 10 wallets owned 50% of the supply so every time they cashed out it crashed the price. So he have everyobe still there a massive airdrop and is restructuring for a relaunch and those big wallets have been locked and reduced to 20% and a bunch of tokenomic stuff i dont understand but hes copying over the addresses and everyone will still jave the same amount at launch so hopefully fomo makes people at least drive it up to even on my $750 I'm scalping. But at least he didnt just say f it guys sorry and take the money and run
All due respect this sounds like a real piece of centralized garbage hope it works out

ribbon finance covered calls pool is 2500 for eth and 1700 put selling. Bring on the crab

Market update:
Global crypto market at 1.39T, our highs we were at 1.7T+
BTC: Decent support in the 31-32k range.
Decent resistance in the 33-34k range

Incoming: More sideways action from 31k-34.5k until re-test

Our floor low was 28.8kish range last month. We re-tested that floor and ended up with 29.3k this last week. New higher floor of support is bullish sentiment. I'm looking for a re-test of this 29.3k+ support level with a new higher floor (30k new support?). If we break lower than 29.3k, we're looking more bearish/sideways action.

Longterm, I plan to keep all my ETH (tbh to this day haven’t sold anything I’ve bought since 2016). As of now I have about 10% staked in Coinbase for 5% but it stays locked up til 2.0 is completed. I don’t mind since I don’t plan to sell anytime soon.

Besides Coinbase, y’all staking ETH elsewhere? 5% is better then nothing combined with the ease of use of Coinbase.

I know it’s been asked but where should I stake my amp? Just keep it on Gemini?
It’s just sitting in my account might as well do something with it

Longterm, I plan to keep all my ETH (tbh to this day haven’t sold anything I’ve bought since 2016). As of now I have about 10% staked in Coinbase for 5% but it stays locked up til 2.0 is completed. I don’t mind since I don’t plan to sell anytime soon.

Besides Coinbase, y’all staking ETH elsewhere? 5% is better then nothing combined with the ease of use of Coinbase.

Trade Bitcoin, Doge, and other crypto with zero fees on Blockfolio. Use my referral code and get a free coin when you trade $10 worth.

8% for the first 10k.
5% for everything else.

Last edited:
Coworker was telling me about how he's making a killing with HEX, looked into it and I'll definitely keep my distance
Money to be made in lots of cryptos, but I wouldn't touch anything with Richard Heart. Here's him openly saying "I made a get-rich quick project" (Hex). IF that's where you want to put your $...

Edit: This is parody video, but still stands

Trade Bitcoin, Doge, and other crypto with zero fees on Blockfolio. Use my referral code and get a free coin when you trade $10 worth.

8% for the first 10k.
5% for everything else.

My brother has a pretty good amount of eth in Coinbase how should he stake it? Can you transfer to Blockfolio
I remember you guys in here saying there was a catch to staking on Coinbase? It’s locked up for a certain amount of time or something?

Not convinced of any bullishness in the market until BTC gives us some real higher lows and higher highs.

I've been buying heavy into LINK though because I think it will outperform BTC and ETH the next big move up. I only have three coins in my portfolio though (BTC, ETH, LINK).

My brother has a pretty good amount of eth in Coinbase how should he stake it? Can you transfer to Blockfolio
I remember you guys in here saying there was a catch to staking on Coinbase? It’s locked up for a certain amount of time or something?

so once you past 10k you earn 5% for everything?

Yessir. First 10k gets you 8% and 5% for every amount past 10k.

I stake my Ethereum on Coinbase for 5% but I lowkey wish I just moved it all to blockfolio instead.

Blockfolio offers 5% interest for coins without the need to lockup your coins through Coinbase eth staking. The same rate as Coinbase, but you’re able to move and cash out your coins whenever you want on blockfolio.

With Coinbase staking, you might not be able to touch it until Ethereum 2.0 drops.

Last edited:
doesn’t mean much but the assurances of coinbase sway me that way.

Staking, etc is all a risk at the end of the day because no assurances or insurance of something happens to it on an exchange platform like Blockfolio etc.

42FC6924-9C30-4941-8560-5C607CFFDFFE.jpeg

rumor that Whole Foods using flexa, since Whole Foods partnered with Amazon.. Amazon could use flexa (which would be humongous)

Back
Top Bottom