Official Bitcoin Thread

All mine is tied up in worthless *** Trust Wallet so I'd have to deposit to pay almost more in fees than it's worth at this point =( to get it out.

Word. Have some RSR that just seems worthless with fees. As soon as Binance approves me I think easiest thing to do is just swap for Binance coin and do it that way.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm agree systems always go down being overwhelmed with demand. im just saying if you IPO, dafaq are you doing with the IPO money - giving all employees $25K bonuses, but hey can yall upgrade your servers while youre at it too please?

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr lets go.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm agree systems always go down being overwhelmed with demand. im just saying if you IPO, dafaq are you doing with the IPO money - giving all employees $25K bonuses, but hey can yall upgrade your servers while youre at it too please?

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr lets go.
insiders lined those pockets and rugged us :pimp:

I debated buying comp at 400 and instead went the safe route to continue building my positions in eth and btc. bad move in hindsight. really like the potential here with compound chain coming out eventually.

if you bought anything in the hole today, congratulate yourself for having iron balls. if you sold in the hole, time for you to reflect on what your perspective and purpose is.

Im very grateful I bought on the way into the final flush and the way out of it. still have powder now in case we take the lows out in the near future or build a base.

Missed out on adding a ton more VET at under $0.10. With no Binance account I'm just not willing to jump through hoops to buy on another platform., but I would of been all over that price.

1621442024101.png

That China fud trap card was right on time for the whales to fill their bags again. It's wholesale manipulation.
Good news though for what is about to happen next.

Missed out on adding a ton more VET at under $0.10. With no Binance account I'm just not willing to jump through hoops to buy on another platform., but I would of been all over that price.
you can buy some through the crypto.com app. App itself is all right.

Thats how I feel about SOL. I have OG Binance account which seems to be the best place to buy, but have to use a VPN to show my location as outside of US.

I am loving everything going on. I don’t think I could have picked a better time to get involved. In my limited scope, ETH is the most appealing. Anyone think it’ll drop below 2k. I am looking at copping 3, but if that prices drops below 2 I’m in for 4

Back
Top Bottom